Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Autumn greetings...

Olo!  

It's review preview time over on the CC Designs blog and we are shining the spotlight on the Autumn themed stamp offerings from the September release again. I just had to color up Playful Henry from Roberto's Rascals because this stamp is too much fun. I ended up inking just the leaves a few different times and stamping them in different directions to give Henry even more fall leaves to romp around in. And once I had everything colored I grabbed my trusty Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to sponge on a quick cloudy blue sky. Everything else on this card comes from the Happy Harvest Doodlebug collection. I've loved their designs for years and I think their papers just keep getting cuter and cuter. :) 

Don't forget to check out the fab cards my fellow CCD teamies have created over on the CC Designs blog. All that Autumn inspiration will have you pulling out the sweaters and craving pumpkin spiced everything, LOL!

Alrighty, thanks for stopping by and I'll chat at'cha later!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Happy Harvest)
stamps- Roberto's Rascals (Playful Henry), Inkadinkado (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Colorbox dark brown, Tim Holtz (tumbled glass distress ink)
Doodlebug Happy Harvest Sprinkles
Doodlebug Happy Harvest washi tapes
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E15, R00, R20
hair- E08, E07, E19, E29
clothes- B93, B95, B97, W1, E53, E55, E57, E59, YG01, YG25, YG67, E81, W00, 0, Y13, Y35, Y38
leaves- Y38, YG03, YR04, YR18, Y35, E07, YG01

16 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute! love all the autumn colors and your coloring is amazing!

Nancy Thomas said...

So sweet - Henry is adorable and I really like all the extra leaves.

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is just adorable! I love how you have colored little Henry and omgoodness, I am loving all of that fall doodlebug goodness! :0) Do you get db local or do you purchasecit online? Have a great day mu friend. Hugs

Juls said...

Really fun card!! Hugs Juls xxx

Julie D. Richards said...

This little guy is so darn cute. Love the extra leaves you gave him. His hair is a fall color too, lol. I want some Roberto's Rascals so bad.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun image. I love your coloring. Your card is terrific.

Kimberly S said...

Such a sweet card! Adorable image, and beautiful coloring too. :) hugs, Kimberly

Cami said...

Very cute fall card...love the colors and your coloring is always fab!

designermc said...

I just love red heads! Great job Amy
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Aww.. This is super-duper cute card! Love it!

Tress said...

What a cutie! Love the texture you've put on his jeans!

Heidi Brawley said...


awe this is super cute!!! I love the Fall images they came out with. I am super excited to find out CC Designs is coming to a stamp show in Mesa, Az in Nov. Eric wrote me a mssg on facebook. I found a friend who is going and has room for me to ride along!!! Yeah!!! HAve a wonderful day!!
Hugs, Heidi

Tiffany Miller said...

OMGosh this is the cutest card ever! But of course fall is my favorite season. :) Wonderful coloring as usual.

Kreativelena said...

Great card, love the image and papers :-)

Shirley N said...

Always love the scenes you create, Amy! Beautiful layout and coloring. Have a great weekend, hugs!

kadie said...

Oh he is ADORABLE! Love this whole scene!