Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello there...

Good morning!

I managed to get my desk cleared off and pretty well organized but the rest of the room will have to wait. I need to come up with a better storage solution for all of the little 6x6 paper pads that I've collected as they seem to multiply like Tribbles. LOL! ;)

But once my desk was in order I was able to settle in and make a fun card for this week's Flutter By Wednesday challenge. It's an open challenge for this very special birthday week which you can read all about on the FBW blog. I chose to ink up Jasmine who is one of the Fairy Glen fairies from Sugar Nellie. So that's another stamp I get to cross off my list of rubber waiting to see ink. Happy dance, happy dance!
I was even feeling ambitious and cut a bunch of scraps into 1"x1" squares and pieced together the background to shake things up a bit. It doesn't look too bad if I do say so myself. :)

Alrighty then, time to get ready for another work week. 
TTFN!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Farm House)
stamps- Sugar Nellie (Jasmine), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Prima shabby tote
Divine Twine
Prima flowers
buttons
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR20, YR21, YR24, E33
clothes/wings- BG53, BG05, BG75, E81, W00, 0, R01, R02, YG91, YG93, YG95, G0000, G00, YR30, YR31, R32, R35, W1, W4, Y000
background/ground- BG0000, W4, W7, W9

11 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥♥

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Gorgeous!!! I love it all! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Heidi

Danni said...

Yay!! you know it always makes me smile to see you play along with FBW!! Such a sweet card and what fun is the background!!

Julie D. Richards said...

She's sweet. I love the background, it looks like a quilt.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, totally adorable card! She just makes me smile... I really love her little froggy friend. He is just too cute! When I get home tonight I am going to send you a picture of how I store all of (my very much needed) 6x6 pads. I think because you have a room, you just might like the idea. :0). Have a great day. Lisa

Lau W said...

So sweet card, so pretty image !
xxx

Sharon said...

I really like your card Amy. Absolutely stunning. hugs Sharon

Rosie Gustafson said...

She is just so adorable, great card.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls xxx

Tress said...

Wow! What a fabulous background with those little squares of paper! And Jasmine is looking lovely!