Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thinking of you...

Hello again!

As I've been cleaning, purging and organizing the crafty room I've gotten reacquainted with some pretty papers hiding in my stash. This cute tree print from Adorn It was one of those and I made a point of keeping it out so that I could use it on a card sooner rather than later. Then I just did a quick flip through my binder of Gorjuss Girl stamps to find someone ready to take a stroll through these colorful woods. The Lost Heart was a great fit with that coat she has on. So even though this card isn't for yet another fall challenge I seem to be firmly entrenched in the Autumn theme and look... which is perfectly understandable as it is my most favorite time of year. ;)

Well, take care and have a wonderful day my friends!
 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Adorn It (trees), My Mind's Eye (orange), Ivy Cottage (blue)
stamps- Santoro (The Lost Heart Gorjuss Girl), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox chestnut roan
Spellbinders pinked circle die
My Favorite Things circle die
button
fabric yo-yo
The Twinery twine
Kaiser Craft gems
Studio Calico wood veneer heart
EK Success gold pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E35, E57, E59
clothes- YR12, YR16, YR18, B0000, B41, B52, B37, B39, BV29, YG01, YG03, YG17, E81, 0, E44, E47, E49
bear- E30, E31, E34

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is ADORABLE!!! That fabric yo yo looks great on there too!!! Have a wonderful day!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh she's so sweet. Love the way the blue just pops.

Nancy Thomas said...

So pretty - love the colors on this. I think I have that paper somewhere too.

Tress said...

Gorgeous colors! And her hair is beautiful!