Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Birthday...

Hey there!

Wednesday brings with it another CCD review preview and today we are revisiting the circus themed offerings from the September release. I went with the digital version of Ellie so that I could blow her up nice and big for my card. The cute little panel in the Midway paper pad with the kids and soda vendor was my jumping off point and I wanted Ellie to dwarf them and be the star of the show. Plus the colors are so bright and happy that the whole scene looks like a celebration. 
Arighty then, there is a lot more high flying fun from my fellow CCD teamies over on the CCD blog today and you won't want to miss that! :)

Later gators!      
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Midway)
stamp- Sweet November (Ellie)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Doodlebug rub-on alphas
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
E40, E41, W0, W1, W3, R000, R00, W7, YR04, YR07, YR09, Y13, Y15, Y17, BG02, BG05

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

omg this is Adorable and Fabulous!!!!That paper is sooo Perfect with Ellie!! Have a Wonderful day!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

cowboydutrem said...

Cute cute cute Ellie!

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is just too cute! I love the colors and I really love your Sprinkles on this card. If I didn't know any better I would say you are as addicted to them as I am. lol. Have a great hump day. Hugs Lisa

Julie D. Richards said...

How perfect to have this bg paper, it's perfect with Elli. Are your images going to be available as digis again at some point?

thebridgeamit said...

oh wow! adorable card! love that Midway collection!
love this!

Tress said...

A very happy card! Love how you colored Ellie!