Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy fall...

Hi guys!

Today we are kicking off the September release previews over at CC Designs. This month the new stamps fall into three different categories; autumn, pirates and circus. For the autumn theme showcase I chose the totally adorable Twila's Leafy Friends by Roberto's Rascals. These cute kiddos are quickly becoming some of my fave stamps to color. I love this scene and how Twila is painting faces onto the fall leaves which inspired me to add a face to one of the little fake leaves that I embellished the card with. The papers are from the new Happy Harvest 6x6 pad by Doodlebug, I just think the child-like prints and vibrant colors are a great fit with these Roberto's Rascals stamps.

Don't forget to check out the CC Designs blog to see all of the new September release Autumn themed stamps in action and get your name entered into the drawing to win them before you can buy them! 

Later gators! :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Happy Harvest)
stamps- Roberto's Rascals (Twila's Leafy Friends), Verve (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox chestnut roan
ribbon
fake leaves
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E40, E41, E43, E44
clothes- E55, E57, E59, R35, R46, R59, Y19, Y38, W00, E81, E44, E43, E47, E49, C1, C4
leaves- Y02, Y15, Y19, Y35, YR15, YR16, YR04, E07, R59, YG21, YG03
grass/sky- YG03, YG17, YG67, B0000, B000

13 comments:

Lou said...

Hi! so gorgeous,what a sweetie and amazing colouring/paper.hugs Lou.xx

theCook said...

What a cutie!

gobeagirl said...

Amy, this card is just darling! I love all the fall colors on this and can totally see why you are loving these stamps. Adorable! I don't know about, but for some reason I am looking forward to fall this year. It must be from the very long very intense summer we had this year. I don't remember a summer that had that many over 90 degree days all in a row. I think the whole month of July never cooled down not even for one day. :0) Not complaining, just observing...lol. Hope you have a great Monday. Hugs Lisa

Danni said...

This is just so cute!! Love it!!

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh I love these Roberto's Rascals. They're all so darn cute. Fall colors are just so gorgeous. I wish we got those colors here. But as I live in the middle of the desert, we get brown, green, and more brown, lol. Have a great week Amy. Hugs, Julie.

Unknown said...

So cute!!

Chrissy said...

She is just beautiful Amy, such a sweet little image,gorgeous colouring..love the sky and papers...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg this is soooo darn cute!!! Love your card and this new stamp is soooo stinking cute. We stayed up soo late last night doing card challenges. Brooke kept asking and what's the next challenge??? Totally enjoying our 3 days off.
Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Heidi& Brooke

Rhonda Miller said...

What a wonderful card. I just love the image and the papers.

Tress said...

This card makes me smile! So cheery and joyful! Adore your use of the dark teal to pop the fall colors!

Mary-Anne V said...

This is such a sweet image and I love how you drew a face on one of your leaves.

Hlora said...

Amazing project! This is such a sweet image!!

Juls said...

This is just adorable!! Hugs Juls xxx