Thursday, September 19, 2013

So huggable...

Oops!

Looks like I botched this post yesterday. Something went all wonky and I didn't catch the mistake until later in the day. So I'm trying again this morning to get this card up on the ol' blog. :)

Surprise, surprise it's another fall inspired card. This time I colored up the You're Fintastic digital stamp from PeeWee Designs because I thought her big comfy sweater suited this new season. In my opinion there isn't much that is better than pulling out my cold weather wardrobe and being comfy cozy all day. To give this PeeWee a perfect fall day to live in I dug through my paper scraps for some if this cute neighborhood paper from October Afternoon. Now she looks like she has stopped to take a little rest after playing in the leaves all day.

Alrighty, another day another dollar. 
TTYL!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (houses), Scenic Route (polka dot)
digital stamp- PeeWee Designs (You're Fintastic)
stamp- Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox chestnut roan
Simon Says Stamp speech bubble die
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E30, E31, E34
eyes- E84, E87, BG000
clothes- B95, B97, B99, E81, W00, R05, E08, E19, YR14, YR24, YR27, BG53, BG57, BG72, YR30, YR31, YR21

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooooo darn cute!!! The papers are perfect with her!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Marianne said...

This is so sweet Amy. Love the matching papers.
Marianne x

Julie D. Richards said...

OMGosh, she is soooo huggable. I'm glad you re-posted her. Love the enamle dots you've been using.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is so adorable! She looks like I feel today. Awww the idea of a crisp Fall day all snuggled up with a great book, the smell of a cup of coffee and I am set. I think your color palette is just stunning my friend. Your doodlebug sprinkles look like they were made for your card. :0) I also just love how you have colored her sweater. This little cutie is set to go. Hope you have a great weekend. I have it off and I am trying to work up the energy to try and find my desk so that I can finally start the Halloween cards that I so desperately want to create. Hugs Lisa

Tress said...

That sweater looks so comfy! What an adorable Autumn card!

Juls said...

Adorable card!! Hugs Juls