Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello friend...

Hey there!

Last week I stopped by the Sugar Nellie blog for the first time in quite a while and was shocked to see that I had missed a Fairy Glen release back in June. How could I let that happen?! Well I had to remedy this oversight by placing a little order and I was so excited when the stamps arrived on Saturday. 
Of course I had to color one up right away and this sweet scene called, The Story Teller, was calling to me. Probably because I've been seeing a lot of little mushrooms popping up in the field behind the house when I take my pup for his walks. It's a sure sign of fall when the mushroom rings make an appearance. And lucky for me the Flutter By challenge this week is Autumn colors so this card is a perfect fit. :)

Okey dokey, time for me to scoot... I've got a haircut appointment before work this morning so I've gotta get a move on!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Tres Jolie)
stamps- Sugar Nellie (The Story Teller), Autumn Leaves (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox chestnut roan, Tim Holtz old paper distress
ribbon
Prima flowers
buttons
Kaiser Craft pearls
Martha Stewart border punch
Gold Smooch
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E35, E37, E47
clothes- YR30, YR31, YR20, Y21, YR24, YR16, YR18, BG70, BG72, YG91, YG93, 0, R17, E08, E19, E44, E47, E49
grasshopper- E31, E33, YG91, G85
mushrooms/grass- E81, E84, E87, E89, W00, E40, E41, YG91, YG93, YG95

12 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is BEAUTIFUL!! We totally Love this too!! She is Adorable!!! Have a Wonderful week!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Nancy Thomas said...

I'm trying to resist those stamps - you aren't helping!! Lovely coloring - especially the shading on the mushrooms. A sweet card.

Chitra Nair said...

Your cards are so perfect, all the time... I love it!!!

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely card with this sweet image !
xxx

Kim Davis said...

Hi Amy! Please come back to YouTube. We miss you :)

Julie D. Richards said...

She is so darn cute talking to her little friend. Such a sweet card.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute & sweet!

Danni said...

So, so adorable!! What a darling image on this super cute card! Always makes me happy to see you at FBW!

Linda said...

Very sweet card!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love this sweet image and awesome design.

Tress said...

So precious! Adore your coloring of those mushrooms!

Larisa said...

Amy your card is stunning. I love the colors and that image is gorgeous.