Friday, September 13, 2013

Howdy...

Howdy pardners!

Considering state and county fairs were wrapping up around here this past weekend I figured it would be a good time to finally turn an idea I've had into a card. Sister Stamps has so many super cute stamps and all of the zodiac animals that they have been releasing this year are no exception. I've kinda been collecting the critters that can work as farm animals, like the Year of the Boar, because he looks more like a chubby little piglet to me. Originally I was going to pair him with an Anya stamp or something but when I spotted this October Afternoon paper with the Campbell Soup girlies on it I couldn't think of a better way to use some of it up as well. Plus it totally saved me on coloring time, LOL! ;)

Alrighty, have a good Friday everyone! We are expecting near record highs again today so it seems summer isn't ready to let go quite yet.

 Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Farm Girl)
stamps- Sister Stamps (Year of the Boar), October Afternoon (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan
jute twine
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:
E000, E00, YR01, YR02, R01, R02, T3, T5, T7, E81

7 comments:

designermc said...

Oh how cute! I love October Afternoon. You are so talented.
Nancy

yvon said...

Such a cute little piggy. Love it.
Hugs, Yvon

Julie D. Richards said...

Cute pig. Love the BG papers. Have a great weekend.

Betsy said...

So stinkin' cute! Love that OA paper! Just perfect for that piggy!

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is Super Cute!!!! We love it!!! That piggie (boar) is soooo Adorable!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tress said...

I'm grinning from ear to ear as I look at this card! What a creative way to use and showcase this cute swine!

Leanne said...

Oh this is so darn cute!!!