Tuesday, December 24, 2019

A merry little Christmas...

Hello, hello!

Tonight is Christmas Eve and I will be spending the next couple of days with family. But real quick before I take off, I finally had a play with the super cute Secret Santa set that I got from MFT last year. It has been waiting patiently to get on a card and now it has the honor of going up for the big night. I just love these little kiddos in their Christmas pajamas and Santa peeking out from behind the tree. I immediately saw the story I wanted to tell and got a little help from the Our Story set also by Birdie Brown. At first I just needed the little side table to put the milk and cookies on but how could I resist adding the sleeping pets under the tree as well? Lots of fun playing with the contrast between the dark and light rooms and all the different light sources so this makes me a very happy colorist. ;)

Merry Christmas and may we all enjoy celebrating the season. Hugs!  
Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- My Favorite Things (Secret Santa and Our Story)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers: