Wednesday, December 4, 2019

I believe...

Hey there!

Just a quick post from me today as I will be heading into town soon. I took advantage of the Cyber Monday deal currently going on at Mo's Digital Pencil and got a few of the cuties off my wish list. These two adorable little gals were at the top of my list, the one on the left is called Night Night and the one on the right is Cookies and Milk. My original plan wasn't pairing them together but when I was moving them around getting them ready to print I accidentally overlapped them a bit and that's when inspiration struck. I immediately saw them as two sisters trying to stay up late and watch for Santa on Christmas Eve. So I colored them into festive Christmas pajamas and gave them a simple room corner to live in then found just the right sentiment to help tell the story. I can't help it, they just make me smile!

Alrighty, I'm outta here. Have a great day! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Mo's Digital Pencil (Night Night and Cookie and Milk)
stamp- Studio G (sentiment)
ink- Versamark watermark
Hero Arts detail white embossing powder
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20, E15
girl 1 hair- E30, E31, E55, E25
girl 2 hair- E55, E25, E49
pajamas- E50, E81, BV20, R20, R22, E27, R59, YG25, YG67, G99
floor/floorboard- E40, W00, E42, E43, E44, E47
cookie- E30, E31, E33, E35, E59
milk- BG10, BG11, E50, 0
walls- R32, R14, R17, E19, E18

5 comments:

Kazzie Ice said...

Absolutely genuis! I totally am in love with this, and I just love happy little accidents like that! I am a massive fan of all things Mo Manning so now I have just added these 2 cuties to my ever expanding stash from her! Thank you too for the recipe! xx

Debbie L said...

You have outdone yourself here. Sooooooo Cute!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooooo darn cute!!!!! Love their jammies!!!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Fikreta said...

amazing card!

Moosegirl said...

Amazing!! What a great idea! Your work is amazing!!!