Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Peace, love and eggnog...

Hello, hello!

I didn't have much time for coloring and creating yesterday so I'm sharing this card that I made during one of the November Vault release Lives at 7 Kids. I paired up Midnight's Cookies with the Very Merrwee Mrs. Claus for a festive North Pole kitchen scene. It's always so much fun taking everyone's ideas and suggestions and watching where they lead the scene. Originally I had started coloring in a window behind her but then it was suggested that I put a chalk board behind her instead so we quickly shifted gears and I love how it turned out! 
Alrighty, well if you haven't noticed yet past Vault releases are showing back up in the store. Because we are changing the format of Sweet November releases in the new year all of the Vault releases will now be permanent fixtures in the store... woohoo! 

Time for me to scoot, later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Mrs. Claus bundle and Midnight's Cookies)
stamp- Ellen Hutson (sentiment)
ink- Versamark watermark
Hero Arts detail white embossing powder
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Ranger glossy accents
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry I didn't keep a list but you can see the video here