Friday, December 27, 2019

Playing catch up...

I like to take this week between Christmas and New Years to catch up on posting cards and projects that haven't made it up on the ol' blog yet. Last year I had a bunch but this year is much more reasonable so I did a lot better on getting them up in a timely manner. Today I've got a couple projects from this past fall to share, first are the ATC cards that I made back in September for a swap at 7 Kids. I used a bunch of Mini Gorjuss Girls since they are the perfect size for these smaller cards and gave each one it's own unique fall background.
And next I've got a card from the Sweet November October release featuring the Wraith Willamina digi bundle. I colored her during a Live coloring in the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook group but didn't get the card finished in time for Halloween though we had a lot of fun creating that spooky, stormy scene behind our glowing Willamina. :)

Laters!