Thursday, December 5, 2019

Happy Holidays...

Mornin' friends!

I've got a pretty full to-do list today so very quickly I've got another one of the Christmas Fairies that I colored Live during the recent release celebration at 7 Kids. Miss Holly has gotten a retro glam makeover with her pretty teal and silver ensemble. She definitely brings to mind those artificial plastic trees from the 50's that came in all sorts of funky colors full of sparkle and shine. And the platinum blonde hair sure hints at classic Marilyn as well. I was happy to find this sentiment in my collection to pair with Holly because the font had that same retro vibe that is going on in the rest of the card, which helped pull the whole design together. I'm tellin' ya, these fairies are full of Christmas magic!

Toodles!   
Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Sweet November (Holly Fairy)
stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Papertrey Ink pure poppy
Lawn Fawn scalloped die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic Spica red glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here