Wednesday, December 18, 2019

A time for making memories...

Hey there!

I'm continuing the countdown to Christmas with another card for 7 Kids. This time I combined two of the newest Dreamerland stamps, Let's Celebrate and Let's Enjoy, to create this festive scene. I think it looks like they are all working together to get ready for the big Christmas Eve party, wrapping presents and hanging decorations. I'll admit that the floor kinda got away from me a bit. My E44 and E49 ended up being super sticky and I couldn't blend it out nice and smooth but at that point everything else was all colored so I didn't want to chuck all that work. So I powered through as it is just a floor after all. Now I just have to make sure I go clean my markers before attempting the next card, LOL! 

Ok, have a good one... I'm heading to town soon so let's hope the snow holds off 'til tonight. :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink, Bazzill and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Dreamerland (Let's Celebrate and Let's Enjoy), Mama Elephant (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark watermark
Hero Arts detail white embossing powder
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
sorry, I lost my list