Monday, December 30, 2019

Decorated with happiness...

Good morning!

I've got one final catch up card to share today before moving on to brand spanking new designs. This cute little Christmas Gingey was part of a Vault release at 7 Kids and I colored him up during one of my Lives in the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook group. We did things a bit different as I showed how I picked Copic colors to try and match the pretty striped paper that was also going on the card. 

I also want to let everyone know that today and tomorrow only we are having a very special Sweet November digi sale in the 7 Kids store. All past Vault releases have returned for good and you can get them all for 40% OFF! It's our end of the year thank you to all our amazing supporters of Sweet November Stamps and 7 Kids. :)