Wednesday, November 4, 2020

A cup of Christmas cheer...

Hey friends!

Yesterday I did an impromptu Live coloring of the new Frosty Mornings set of stamps that just released at Hello Bluebird which also happens to be the current promotional going on right now. While supplies last, once you have $100 worth of product in your cart (before shipping) just add the Frosty Mornings set to your cart and use the code HOLIDAY2020 to get the set added to your order for FREE. This sweet set definitely leans more towards a fall theme but in my video you can see how I took these two caffeinated besties and made them work for a fun Christmas card. All it took was adding a sentiment from the older Cocoa Party set and coloring in a snowy background. After the video ended and I was putting my card together I also wound up grabbing the Merry Greeters set and added a sprig of holly to the little gal's cap, which upped the Christmas vibe a notch too. So these girls are really quite versatile on top of just being super fun to color. ;)

Alrighty then, well I will be coloring Live once again this morning at 11am PST on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. This time around I will be using some of the cute critters from the new Sweetest Little Town release at Purple Onion Designs.

Hope to see ya there! 


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
ink- Memento rich cocoa and tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Ranger glossy accents
Dr. Ph. Martin's bleed proof white
Copic markers:
sorry, I did not keep a list but you can see the colors used here