Saturday, November 28, 2020

Wonderful Christmas Time...

 


Hello friends!

I've made another card using one of the new stamps by Julian Charlton for Purple Onion Designs. This time I've inked up Elliot and Marcel Tree Decorating and colored them in a more traditional color palette. I also tried my hand at a simpler more stylized way of coloring them to play off of their rather cartoon-like appearance. I may have gone a little too detailed on these fun characters but I think I nailed the look I was after on that tree. To complete the scene with a bit of extra flair I thought it would be cute to add little stick drawings to the window, like Elliot and Marcel had been playing in the condensation collected on the window panes. :)

Now be sure to hop on over to the Purple Onion Designs shop to check out the entire release as well as the annual Black Friday sale, which is happening right now!

Stay crafty!  



Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Purple Onion Designs (Elliot and Marcel Tree Decorating)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Ranger glossy accents

Copic markers:
elephant- N1, N3, N4, R000, R00, R20, W3

monkey- YR000, YR00, E21, E31, E34, R20

tree/decorations- G43, G46, E55, E57, E47, R05, R27, R29,
Y11, Y21, Y26, Y18, E37, YG25, G07
floor/wall- G46, BG99, E81, E84

window- BG0000, B00, B32, B91