Friday, November 20, 2020

Merriest wishes to you...

TGIF my friends!

I'm just popping in real quick with the card I colored during yesterday's Live featuring the second Folk Art Santa digi from the newest Sweet November Stamps release. Once again I paired the Santa with the new Pine Tree and Branches scene builder set and turned him into an ornament hanging at the top of the tree. Of course we had to color up a strand of multi colored lights too for some added color and cuteness. :)

Alrighty, I've really gotta run... have a good one! 


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Folk Art Santa 2 and Pine Tree and Branches Scene Builder set)
stamps- Hello Bluebird
(Snow Play set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Ranger glossy accents

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

1 comments:

Claire said...

Love the little lights detail on the branches
Claire