Sunday, November 1, 2020

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Happy Sunday to you!

With Halloween come and gone it is time to dive head first right into Christmas crafting and Hello Bluebird has a new release hitting the shop tomorrow that will help you do just that! There are eight new clear sets coming your way and each one is just as cute as can be.If you haven't been following the Hello Bluebird Instagram then you've been missing out on some gorgeous sneak peeks from the rest of the team. For my first preview card I've inked up the darling critters from the Deck the Halls set and paired them with the fireplace and stocking from the Cozy Christmas Eve set. The Gallery Frame #5 die provided me with three small panels to divide my scene in, which I think adds some extra interest to the overall design. I love how each little character is busy doing their own part to get ready for the holidays, though I certainly wouldn't want the job of that poor fox, LOL! ;)

The entire release will be available tomorrow night at 7pm MST and I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. I also plan on coloring something from the new release Live on Tuesday so I will let you know more tomorrow. Fun times!


 

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Hello Bluebird (Deck the Halls set and Cozy Christmas Eve set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #5 die
Ranger glossy accents
sequins
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

3 comments:

dolcreations said...

Awesome card as always Amy! Honestly...I wish I could make stamps come to life like you do!

Sue Busch said...

I just love this card! I have plans already for this stamp set! Love, love!!

Veanie said...

Gorgeous card!