Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gettin' sketchy at ATS

Good morning!

Gotta make it a quick, quick, quick one as I'm heading out the door soon. :)

This week's ATS challenge is a sketch by Janneke that is full of layers of paper so you know I was all over it! Though I did have one less layer just because I tend to cut out my images and that created a bigger space for my sentiment. I also filled some of that space with some swirls under the butterfly and I used a Sakura Stardust pen for it, unfortunately I couldn't pick up all the cool sparkle in the photo and it just kinda looks flat and grey here. Sigh... oh well. Other than that I did stay pretty true to the sketch design.

We would love to have you play along and don't forget that every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est and only one entry per person please!

Ok, I promise to chat more tomorrow when I'm not in such a rush. Later dudettes! ;) Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- Doodlebug (white prints), Marcella by K (pink), My Mind's Eye (yellow), Making Memories (purple)
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Baby Bunny butterfly), Verve (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown chalk ink
K&Co rub-on stitches
Martha Stewart butterfly punches
Kaiser Craft gems
Ranger Distress Stickles
Sakura Stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E08, E09, E18
clothes- E50, Y32, Y35, 0, R21, R43, E40, E41
butterfly- V04, V05, V06

24 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

Precious!! I'm so in love with this image....I've coloured it three times now.....just haven't been able to find the right layout to put any of them on!! Still - the colouring (which is often the most time consuming part) is done and I'll come up with something eventually.

Loving the purple flutterbys. xx

Maria Therese said...

card is the sweetest Amy!

Scrappychick said...

Adorable card Amy!

Tammy said...

How cute! The butterfly punches just set this off.
Great Job.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is just so sweet. I love the papers that you used and how you colored your little darling...It just makes you happy to look at it. Have a great day. Lisa

♥Rach♥ said...

Love your stitching and the butterflies are such a perfect embellishment! Adorable :0)

Marlene said...

That is so adorable! Love the butterfly perched on the end of his nose!

RiNNE said...

I'm amazed at how precise your trimming always is as far as cutting out the images! This card is stellar, Ames (can I call u that? I sometimes throw out random nicknames at people)! The butterflies are so pretty too! I see lots of layering so I'm going to play along!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! Lovin' your redhead bunny and butterflies! Sooooo CUTE! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Tasha said...

SO adorable Amy, i love the mix of colours you have used and the beautiful butterflies
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the image and the colors you used TFS :)

~* steph :) *~ said...

what a sweet, cutie pettutie card, amy! nice soft colors. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)

Joy said...

awe...this baby bunny is so cute! I was thinking of inking this cutie up...just haven't had a chance. love your coloring the layout and DP. hope you have a great day!

HazelQ said...

Beautiful card! I love those butterflies :)
Hugs
Hazel

1LuvnMama said...

Hi Amy! Luv the sketch and luv what you did with this card. I always do anyway! Have a great day!

Jenny said...

Too cute!! :) PS: I have blog candy to give away, come by and see at my blog! Have a great day!

WickedPixie said...

Hi Amy! Your card is delightful! :-)Traci

Mel said...

Another delightful card my girl, wow all that stitching, looks absolutely fantastic, just cannot make out the sparkle, don't you hate that, but this card is truly gorgeous, this blog makes my day.

Jodi said...

Oh cool! We used the same image for the same challenge!! I love these bunnies girl!!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Alice said...

so sweet! love the soft colors! yum!! =)

Unknown said...

So adorable, so sweet, Amy! Love purple and yellow together!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Amy, this is SO adorable!!! LOVE the butterflies!

Lissa said...

This is so sweet!!!

Crafty Jenn said...

Very sweet. Wish I had time to play this week. Maybe next time.

<3 Jenn