Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pinkette Pippa...

Hey, hey... happy Saturday! The sun is shining and I'm looking forward to a nice day at home. There is a lot to do getting the outside all cleaned up, a couple of rose bushes didn't make it through the winter so they've got to be pulled up and the flower beds need to be raked. It will feel good to have that all done and taken care of and I may even go look for some flowers for the flower pots while I'm at it. :) Today is our final Pinkette preview from Tickled Pink stamps and sweet Pippa is here with a bouquet of flowers from her garden. I had a lot of fun coloring her up, especially the denim over-alls. I added a bit of texture to them by cutting off a scrap of material from some old jeans and soaking it with some colorless blender. Then I just patted that over the blue over-alls and it totally transferred that great denim texture to the image. Pippa will be available in the Tickled Pink store come Monday, as well as the new Thank You sentiment set, but until then you can stop by the Tickled Pink blog and leave a comment there for a chance at winning this little darling. My fellow Pink Ladies have made some gorgeous Pippa cards that you can see while you are there too. Tomorrow is TP blog hop time with a chance at winning stamps from this new release so I hope to see you back here then! :) TTFN!
Supply list:

cardstock- Bazzill and PTI

paper/diecuts- Crate (neighborhood)

stamps- Tickled Pink (Pinkette Pippa and sentiment)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown

Prima flowers

Kaiser Craft pearls

Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20

hair- E44, E47, E49

clothes- B93, B95, B97, Y21, Y23, Y26, R11, R12, R14, BG10, BG11, BG13, YG03, YG25, YG67, R21, R22, R00, E74, E77, E79, E43, Y38, BG0000, BG000, 0

19 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

She's adorable. Love the image as well as the paper choices. I have my eye on that pad too. Really cute card.

Chelsea said...

Love how you colored her!

Rosa Forino said...

adoro questa... soprattutto l'insieme di colori ciao rosa.kreattiva

Tasha said...

Super cute card Amy, love the fab colours and the funky dp
love tasha xx

Moni said...

So beautiful card, lovely image and great coloring. Hugs,Moni

Rhonda Miller said...

How sweet. TFS.

Lau W said...

She's so adorable,your card is so so cute !
xxx

gobeagirl said...

OMWord, I have to say that I am so in the mood to get my flower bed started now. Jerry hates them, so I tend to neglect them more than I want to. You are a very good girl to get all that done today and still have a card to share tomorrow like I know you will. I love this card. Her jeans are perfect and I just think this paper is adorable. It is sunny here as well and I am hoping to take the kiddies to the park for some fun. Have a great day and don't work too hard. lol...Hugs, Lisa

Shirley N said...

OMWord I love her Amy, she's soooo adorable! LOVE your gorgeous coloring!!! Have a great weekend Amy!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh this is so sweet, Amy! Your coloring is so gorgeous, I'm so amaze that you always have the perfect papers and design!! Hugs!

Maria Therese said...

So cute!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! I lvoe this adoable image!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Amy, such a sweet image and pretty colour combo!
Clairexx

Leanne said...

She is awesome!! Love the denim affect on the overalls. And her hair! I wish mine looked as healthy.. lol! Great papers too.. BTW, thank you for all the wonderful comments you've been leaving. Especially today's. Ur the best Amy!! Can't wait to see what you have tomorrow. :)

Tracey said...

Pippa is adorable!! Love your card!

Unknown said...

This is soo cute, love the gorgeous colours on your paper and fantastic colouring Amy xxx

Kellie said...

Amazing colouring, cute image, fabulous paper = One absolutely gorgeous Amy creation!

Hugs,
Kellie

Margreet said...

she is gorgeous...love your coloring.
xxx Margreet

RiNNE said...

Wonderful card!! Oh she is just so darling! I adore her denim attire and those Crate paper looks delish!! Lovely coloring!! Happy gardening!!