Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tickled Pink welcomes the Pinkettes!

Good morning! We are kicking off some very exciting previews of a brand new range of stamps from Tickled Pink today! These new gals are the Lil Pinkettes and we will be showcasing each one over the next four days... all leading up to the April release blog hop! Today Coraline is leading the way and she comes bearing sweets! How can you beat that?! This darling baker has whipped up a special treat for the occassion but she is quite the treat herself with all that sassy cuteness of hers. I paired Coraline up with some yumm-o Basic Grey paper and even fussy cut the cupcakes out because I just couldn't resist adding even more sugary goodness onto my card. I also used one of the new 'thank you' sentiments that are part of this April release as well. It is a really great set and you know how I like sentiments on my cards. ;) If you would like a chance at winning Coraline before she becomes available in the Tickled Pink store then just head on over to the Tickled Pink blog and leave a comment, simple as that! And while you are there you'll be treated to plenty more sweet Coraline deliciousness from the rest of the Pink Ladies too! There will be even more Pinkette fun tomorrow so I hope you come back then. :) Supply list: cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It paper- Basic Grey (Nook & Pantry) stamps- Tickled Pink (Pinkette Coraline and sentiment) ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown Little Yellow Bicycle doily K&Co rub on stitches Kaiser Craft pearls The Twinery twine Copic markers: skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20 hair- E50, E51, E53, 0 clothes- BG10, BG11, BG32, E44, E47, E49, E40, E41, 0, R11, R12, R20, YG01, YG03, YG25, YG17, Y02, Y04, Y08, E42, E43, R000, R00, R01, BG000

26 comments:

Renkata said...

wow just wow Amy
she is so cute, you have done an amazing job with her.

Sammi said...

WOW!! So very sweet!!!
xx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous Amy!!

Tasha said...

This is so cute i love the image she is awesome, fab colours - those cakes look yummy
love tasha xx

Jen Shults said...

Oh my this ROCKS!!! These new stamps are fantastic and your layout/card is amazing. I LOVE this paper... I wish I had more of it!

Hlora said...

Oh, so nice cakes! Yummi card!

Moni said...

So sweet card, and image is so cute. Hugs,moni

Shaela said...

This is soooo cute - what a great new line!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is just adorable! MMMMMmm, your cupcakes look so real that I am actually hungry now. lol...Very sweet indeed! I love the new stamps and I can already feel my wallet getting lighter. lol..Hugs, Lisa

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. I love the cupcakes. TFS.

Anna said...

Great card! And wonderful new image, too!

Leanne said...

She's so cool!!! I just love your card, it reminds me of a retro ad for cupcake divas or something.. Definitely fun!!!

♥Rach♥ said...

So cute, look at those fab cupcakes!!!

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Amy, love all those yummy cupcakes!
Clairexx

Alberto said...

Hi Amy
this card is just amazing and the colors so pretty!
Love the little cupecakes and the sewing get at the card a shabby look!

hugs, pink gentleman
Alberto

Shirley N said...

Love this Amy! She's so sassy-sweet and I love your cupcakes, so yummy! Great card design!

Danni said...

Her expression just cracks me up!!Wonderful card!

Joy said...

this is so cute! love the cupcakes and the girl is sweet. great layout too. have a wonderful hump day!

Tracey said...

I love her! She's adorable!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... she is adorable, what a gorgeous card, Amy!! Love seeing all the yummy doilies on your cards! Hugs!!

Chelsea said...

Awesome card. Your cupcakes look good enough to eat!

1LuvnMama said...

Well looky here! She a cutie patootie ain't she? :) Luv how she's surrounded by cupcakes Amy! Yummohhhhhhhhhhhh!

RiNNE said...

Cupcakes!!!!!!

She is super cute and sassy! Love the doily!

MicheyMoo said...

GIrl, these cuppies and their accompanying gorgeous girl are fabulous!! Love the layers and elements and she is coloured perfectly to match her mood. :)

Melissa S said...

I'm trying to catch up on your post! Yummy!!

Unknown said...

This is amazingly sweet! Too cute!