Friday, April 8, 2011

Some August sunshine...

TGIF everybody! I hope your day is off to a great start as we head into the weekend. :) I've got another lil Pinkette from Tickled Pink to share with ya and today's preview is all about sweet August. August is a chill and mellow little gal enjoying some tunes on her headphones... I think she's listening to Glee, don't you? LOL August will be available in the Tickled Pink store come Monday but until then you can stop by the Tickled Pink blog and leave a comment there for a chance at winning this cutie. And while you are there be sure to check out the cards made by my fellow Pink Ladies featuring August, I'm sure you'll totally be vibing on all of them! Okey dokey, I 'll catch ya later with the fourth and final little Pinkette of this release... fun, fun, fun! :) Supply list: cardstock- Jillybean Soup kraft and PTI paper- Glitz (purple), My Mind's Eye (yellow polka dot) stamps- Tickled Pink (Pinkette August), October Afternoon (music notes), Paper Trey Ink (sentiment) ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown Basic Grey border tape Prima flowers brads Copic markers: skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20 hair- E33, E35, E37, E39, E59 clothes- RV63, RV66, RV69, E40, E41, 0, Y13, Y15, Y18, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, W00, W1, W3, BG0000, BG000

24 comments:

Hlora said...

She is so funny) Very nice flowers on the card) Very good image too)))))

Sudha said...

Wow, its so pretty dear.

Larisa said...

Very cute girl) I would like to listen to that music too)))

Unknown said...

Awww yes this is so fun fun fun, love your colouring ... a perfect card for a teenager. Hugs xxx

Nancy Thomas said...

Such a bright and happy card Amy - that's a cute image and you colored her beautifully.

RiNNE said...

Beautiful!! August is really cute, and I ADORE the way you colored her hair and face. She is definitely rockin' out to Glee!! :)

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely, colourfull card !
greetings, martina
x

♥Rach♥ said...

She's TOTALLY listening to Glee. She's just adorable, love how you colored her hair and the colors and flowers are so fun!

Lau W said...

She's cool ! love your colouring Amy, superb card !
xxx

Mimi said...

She's so cute!!! Totally reminds me of my daughter! Fabulous card and great colors! Have a great weekend Amy! ;)

Melissa S said...

Too cute! I love her hair!! Fabulous card!

Renkata said...

ohhh wow Amy,
you haqve coloured her so beautifly.
Very cool card.

Moni said...

Fab card, and lovely image. Hugs, Moni

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy! This is just adorable! She reminds me of Madison so much... She has darker hair, but she is always listening to her music (mostly Glee :O) and some others) Anyway your card Rocks! I love how you have colored her hair and all the colors that you have used. I am late getting my card up this morning as I have been having computer problems (mostly our cable internet has been down). Have a great and Sunny day. Hugs, Lisa

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous sweetie!!

Shirley N said...

Oh what a sweetheart she is! I love how you colored her Amy, she's beautiful and she makes me smile! TGIF to you too!

Tasha said...

Wow this is soooo cute! I love this image she is awesome and your colour work totally rocks. Love the music notes
love tasha xx

1LuvnMama said...

Your title caught me there . . . I was thinking, "August? But it's April?" ha, ha! She's August! :) Great card Amy! Have a great weekend!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!fun colors--my Belle would go crazy for the purple..hehe!

Crafty Lynz said...

I love the colours in this card. the pinks and yellow go together perfectly. x

Leanne said...

Amy, these news stamps are so cute!! I love what you've done with her.. Love her hair and the bright fun colors. Have a wonderful weekend!! TFS! :)

Kellie said...

WOW girl as always I am in awe of your colouring and this is just absolutely amazing as always you ROCK hehe!

Hugs,
Kellie

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh I love this image and how you colored her, Amy! Love the colors too, what a perfect sweet card!!

Unknown said...

Another awesome one! LOVE this one too!