Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Lolitas get li'l...

Olo!

What do you say we jump right in to some fun new stamp previews at Tickled Pink Stamps this week?! LOL. I knew that would grab your attention. ;)

The Lolitas and Lads are on the scene once again but this time we are traveling back in time to their younger days and getting a glimpse at what these characters were like as li'l tots. There are six new Little Li'ls to look forward to and then they will all be available from the Tickled Pink store on Tuesday, July 12th (US time).
First up is Miss Lilith of course and she is just strolling along without a care in the world, other than protecting her porcelain skin from the summer rays with that pretty parasol of hers. ;)

I actually did just a smidge of altering by wiping away the skully pockets from the front of her dress before stamping. Only because I wanted a bit sweeter look that would work well with the bright papers I was pairing up with her. I think she is a total doll and SO much fun to color!

As always it wouldn't be a Tickled Pink Stamps preview without a prize, so head on over to the Tickled Pink blog and leave a comment on today's post for a chance at winning your very own Little Lil Lilith rubber stamp! While you are there be sure to check out all of the fab super cute cards that my fellow Pink Ladies have created!

Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper/diecut sentiment- My Mind's Eye (Quite Contrary)
stamp- Tickled Pink (Lil Lilith)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, Y21, Y26, E35
eyes- C1, C3, BV23
clothes- BG11, G16, G000, G00, G12, W5, W9, YG01, YG03, Y13, Y17, R01, R02, R24, R29, E19, R000, E40, E41, 0, E31

18 comments:

Kellie said...

Absolutely amazing, Amy your colour just always brings images to life and Lilith is gorgeous!

Hugs Kellie

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, fab image, and love the image. Hugs;Moni

Nancy Thomas said...

Oh my - she just pops right off the page. I love her hair especially.

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is just adorable. I love how you have colored her hair and I love the fact that her little skulls are missing. I think it really brings out her sweet side. Love, love your papers. Hope you have an awesome day. We are suppose to be in the mid 90's today. lol... Do you think summer is here? Hugs, Lisa

Alberto said...

how great creation! the colors are super duper pretty!
you rock, sweetie!
thanks for sharing!

hugs xx

Leanne said...

Fantastic scene Amy! Love Lilith's hair! The colors are some of my favorite. Love the daisys. Terrific card! Have a nice day! Hugs,

ScrapBliss ~ Yvonne M. said...

Amazing HAIR! This card is simply ah-dorable! How did you "wipe-out" the skulls!?!?

Unknown said...

so cute! Love the little leggins :)

chrilvian said...

oooooooo she is cute

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie and I just love how you colored her!

Kelly Booth said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET is right....Love this Amy!!!!!

kris said...

She is really SWEET!!! Loving her rainbox leggings!! cool, cool COOL!! =D

kris said...

She is really SWEET!!! Loving her rainbox leggings!! cool, cool COOL!! =D

Loz said...

isn't she just the sweetest! I love the gorgeous colours ♥

Regan said...

Amy, she is just darling! I love Lilith paired with bright colors! Your coloring, as always, is outstanding! Now if you'll excuse me, I have the sudden urge to play Candy Land with Rainbow Brite... ;)

Craftdee said...

I love this...I think Lilith without skulls works even better (don't tell the goth lovers out there, lol) Your colours are perfect for the sentiment, all round impressed! Dee

Tasha said...

Oh i love how you altered her she looks so much better without the skulls! Super cute - loving the sentiment
love tasha xx

RiNNE said...

How beautiful!!! She is colored perfectly and your little scenes make the best cards!!