Tuesday, February 28, 2012

In my heart

Hi guys!

As I mentioned, yesterday was a looong day and to be honest I'm feeling kind of exhausted this morning. I'm seriously wishing that I could curl back up in bed right about now. Alas, I must soldier on. :)

So quickly, before I nod off, my card today features another of my previously un-inked Gorjuss Girls. This one is called Bluebirds Proposal and even though I fussy cut her apart from the actual bluebird in the image, I still think she looks totally adorable. What can I say? I'm a fan of the short hair. ;)
The background is all a "use up scraps" kind of card with bits of this and that thrown together. Nothing mind blowing or new but sweet nonetheless.

Ok, I need to go find some caffeine or something to get me going.
Peace out!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Tres Jolie), We R Memorykeepers (plaid)
stamps- Santoro (Bluebirds Proposal), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
My Mind's Eye border stickers
Prima flowers
buttons
Kaiser Craft pearls
twine
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers-
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- YG95, YG97, YG99, BG72. BG75, BG78

26 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

ohhh i love Gorjuss girls and this one is stunning Amy :) love it!!
hugs Ria

Piali said...

Super cute card, Amy!!!

Герцогиня said...

Hi, Amy!
Super cute card!

Mette said...

Fab as always sweetie. Love Gorjuss to - they just have amazing hair :). You on the "scrap-heap" too lol - must mean we are scrapping lol.
Have a lovely day. Hugs, Mette

Hlora said...

It is so nice!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So sweet! Love the colours and embellishments.

Creations by Shirl said...

OOh she looks cutier with the short hair.... Great image....
Have a great week Amy~

gobeagirl said...

Amy I think this is just adorable! I love how you have her sitting on the sentiment and I am so going to use that idea if that's ok. :O) Please? lol... Really I love this card. Very cute! I hope that you find some caffeine and a much better day today. Hugs, Lisa

Cindy H. said...

Totally adorable! I love the colors and your beautiful coloring. Her hair looks so real!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE she is really cute. love your coloring of her! The whole card is really SWEET!!
hugs, Heidi

Lau W said...

Oh this girl is just adorable, so beautiful card Amy !
xxx

Marzenciuk said...

I love it! She's so beautiful :)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, so cute and she looks soooo sweet and innocent.

Maria Therese said...

So pretty ♥

Cami said...

So sweet and adorable. Love how you cut her out and placed her on the sentiment.

Hanneke said...

Love your card! Great color combo and such a sweet image! love the DP. Hugs, Hanneke

Isa said...

Ohhhhh !!! I´ts a beatiful card, Amy !!

biggirlbri said...

Love the card! Great colors, papers, flowers and pearls. Everything is perfect. The little girl is so cute with her short hair. Another A+ Amy!!!
Tiffany

yvon said...

Just love those little Gorjuss Girls, your card is gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Tonje said...

That is such a cute card! And the Gorjuss girls are just that... gorjuss! Love how she's sitting on the sentiment.

Regina Easter said...

hello just found your blog...you work is FANTASTIC....hugs

Kelly Schelske said...

LOVE that plaid paper Amy! Such a sweet image too!

donna mikasa said...

This is the cutest Gorjuss Girl, ever! Love her pose and I'm a big fan of short hair, too! Super cute card!

Leanne said...

She is definitely a cutie pie! These colors and papers make me smile, they are gorjuss. Beautifully done Amy!
Hoping today is much better for you and that the rest of the week picks up and that you enjoy it!
Big hugs!
;)

Mimi said...

oh gosh!! she is just so sweet! love how she's sitting on the sentiment block! Gorgeous card Amy!! ;D

RiNNE said...

She is delightfully sweet amongst those pretty papers!! As usual, your design and coloring had left me going ooooh and aaaaah!!!