Monday, February 6, 2012

Your friendship

Olo!

Ok, so we can call this post Bad Blogger Day 2, LOL! Yep, I found one last Some Odd Girl card that I made for the Valentine Digi release but neglected to post here. I swear, sometimes I think that if my head wasn't attached it would go missing. ;)

So this one features Heartsy Mae and I just think she is a complete doll. It's funny because as I was typing up the supply list for this card I realized, for the first time, that there are really no embellishments on this one. Besides one tiny sticker, it's just paper and stamps... shocker! But to be honest, I don't think she needed much else. We'll call this my version of CAS. :)

And with that I must bid you ado, as I go get myself ready for work.
Hope this week treats you all well!
Toodles!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Lost&Found), October Afternoon (Thrift Shop)
digital stamp- Heartsy Mae
stamps- Hero Arts (sentiment), Basic Grey (stitches)
Martha Stewart puffy heart sticker
Sharpie white marker

Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R00, R20, R14
hair- E57, E47, E49
eyes- E33, E35, E37
clothes- YG93, YG95, YG99, YR01, YR02, R02, R32, E50, E30, 0, R14, R17, E07

23 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Such a sweet card ♥ Gorgeous coloring!!

chrilvian said...

ooo love your paper
and ofcourse the digi

Renkata said...

She look very cool.
Amazing cute card Amy!

Tonje said...

As long as we get to see your cards in the end, I don't mind if they weren't posted the day you made them.... lol... Absolutely gorgeous card! It makes me think of summer...

Heidi Brawley said...

you are soo right!!! This card is BEAUTIFUL and the gorgeous papers and this Sweet gal and wonderful sentiment, needs no other embellishing!!!LOVE it all! Have an Awesome week!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Rachel G said...

Such a beautiful card! Awesome coloring...as always, and I love the stitching!

gobeagirl said...

Amy I think this card is just wonderful! I love all the colors together and the fact that she is the cented of attention. She truly is adorable and I love her brown hair. You always do such fantastic hair. I hope you have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a pretty card... love the color / combo and she blends in perfectly with your layout...

Dotty Jo said...

She looks simply wonderful as she is - a perfect card! Jo x

Lau W said...

So nice card, so pretty !
xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a wonderful card. TFS.

Kelly Schelske said...

This is adorable Amy!!

Shirley N said...

Beautiful coloring, especially her eyes. Such a pretty "CAS" card Amy! Have a great week!

Valchen said...

Wow, it's sooo beautifully coloured! Just gorgeous! I love your card! Hugs,
Valentina

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute! Love the gorgeous colouring and simple layout...really beautiful :)

Danni said...

Beautiful!! and sometimes I think our creations are perfect without embellies!

Tracey said...

This is such a sweet card Amy!!

Hlora said...

Super!! Nice card!!

SuiLan said...

I love everything about this card! The image, paper, colors, stitch work... It's so sweet!

Cami said...

Lovely CAS card and this gives the focal point (Heartsy Mae) all the attention and not getting lost. Pretty papers and lovely sentiment. Your coloring always makes the image!

Hugs, Cami

Leanne said...

She's so pretty!! Very feminine and sweet. Love the faux stitches. and the pretty papers.
I like your version of CAS.
Have a good week!
;)

Isa said...

What a nice card !! It´s so sweet Amy

RiNNE said...

I'm starting to do more CAS cards too! She is gorgeous and so is your card!