Monday, February 20, 2012

Me want cookie...

Welcome to another Monday and a fresh new week (hopefully without snow, LOL)

Today, I'm taking a little break from my mission to ink up stamps that have been hanging around for awhile because I have a brand new sweetie to share. This is Cookie Monster Ryan and he is a digital stamp from EyeCandie Creations. This kawaii style cutie captured my imagination as soon as I saw him because I knew that I had the perfect sentiment stamp just waiting to be paired up with him! It's a pretty great match up don'tcha think? :)
I lucked out on the papers too. Doodlebug always seems to be a natural fit with these happy-go-lucky kawaii style stamps and when I was flipping through my stash, this sheet with different kitchen paraphernalia caught my eye. Hey, I've been there... sometimes desperate cookie cravings call for desperate actions in the kitchen! LOL
In the end, this one came together just as I had envisioned it and I always love when that happens.

Alrighty, I've got a long day ahead of me but it should be a pretty good one so I'm not complaining.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/die cut- Doodlebug (Bon Appetit)
digital stamp- EyeCandie Creations (Cookie Monster Ryan)
stamp- Inkadinkado (kid's quote sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Pebbles icandy dots
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E35, E39, E59
clothes- BG11, BG45, BG49, BG18, BG000
cookie- E21, E33, E35, YR24, YR21, Y32, E57, E47

28 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Super cute card! I love the bright colors.

Jen

Maria Therese said...

Oh my what a cutie!! Fab coloring too!!

Creations by Shirl said...

A cute card - I will have to go check out that new digi store....

Nancy Thomas said...

What a cute image - highlighted perfectly with your paper choice. Now I want a cookie!

Liliya said...

What a cutie!! Love the colours, as always! Bright and positive!

Madu said...

какая прелесть

Cindy H. said...

Just adorable!! Love the sentiment - it IS perfect :) What wonderful texture on his little suit and the cookie.

chrilvian said...

love it
my son said in dutch ...ooo dat is koekiemonster

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Super Cute!!! love the sentiment too! Have an AWESOME week!!
hugs, Heidi

Hlora said...

What a super cute card! LOVE your sweet image and your sentiment!

Brandi said...

This is soooo cute! It made me giggle! I wonder if that excuse would work for me. :)

Marzenciuk said...

Me too, me too ;) Cute!

Cami said...

This is so cute! I love that sentiment with this cutie-patootie!

biggirlbri said...

Such a cute card and stamp. Great colors. So bright and fun. Now I need to go and find a snack!!! :)
Tiffany

donna mikasa said...

How cute is this? Perfect sentiment and such happy colors! Now me want cookie.....Have a great week, Amy!

Dangina Martinez said...

Awesome card! Love the adorable image and you were right about that DP. It worked great with the image.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

kris said...

oh my how DARLING is this?!?! super cute image... i love the playful-ness of this creation!

Mimi said...

sooooo sweet and adorable!! perfect sentiment for this little cutie!! love the playful colors!! have a wonderful day Amy! ;D

Kellie said...

Are you kidding me?! This is ADORABLE Amy!

SannaS said...

i looooove this!! so cute!! the text fits like a glove!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Anna said...

Too stinking cute!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, sooooo cute and adorable.

Aluap said...

I love this!! So sweet and adorable!!

Rosa Forino said...

buffa questa creaturina golosa buona giornata rosa.kreattiva

Tonje said...

Lol, what a fun card. The sentiment is just perfect!

Craftdee said...

Love, Love, Love it! Ca-ute image and great sentiment= fab card, TFS Donna

Leanne said...

ai, so kawaii!! Yea, those two stamps are thee perfect pair. Thanks for sharing this new set of adorable images Amy. This cookie monster is was cute!!
;)

RiNNE said...

Oh boy, oh boy!! I love kawaii! Your card is delish!! And the image is super cute!! How funny that your wishing for no snow! I'm in snow country right now but there's no snow in the forecast :(. Boo!!