Sunday, February 19, 2012

Little One

Olo!

Luckily we didn't get any new snow yesterday but the weather man says that we should expect more either today or tomorrow... groan. I am so over this winter and if traveling to warmer climbs was in the cards for me, I would totally be heading anywhere that is nice and sunny right about now. Alas, I cannot, so I will just continue to ride out the cold and dream. :)

Speaking of dreaming... look as this cutie-patootie. Yep, I'm still working my way through inking up stamps that have had to sit and wait and this time it was Emerald Faerie Ashee who made it onto a card. I've loved this little guy for quite some time but had to wait 'til I could buy the stamp stateside and once I did, I was in the middle of Christmas card making season. After that I was busy with other things so he had to wait even longer. But Ashee was ever so patient with me and it was so much fun to finally color him up for a sweet and simple baby card.

Well my friends, enjoy the remainder of the weekend and try to keep warm!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks and yellow), Adorn It (grey swirl), Reminisce (birch wood grain)
stamp- Emerald Faeries (Ashee), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox Creamy Brown
EK Success border punch
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
My Mind's Eye Fun Day twine
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E00, E01, V22, R02
mushroom/clothes- E81, W00, 0, W3, W4, W5, W7, BG93, G000, Y11, Y13, Y18, G85, G46
sky- BG0000, BG000, Y000

23 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet!!!!!

chrilvian said...

ooo love the colorcombo

xxxxx

Anne B. said...

Amazingly beautiful card and coloring!

Marianne said...

Oh Amy, this is sooo cute and I love how you've paired the image with your PP and CS.
Over here, the sun is out today, but it's still (too) cold. Have enjoyed sitting in the sun for about an hour (dressed in a warm fleece sweater) but I'm back inside to finish a translation. ;-(
Marianne x

Marianne said...

BTW, I'm always so inspired by your "scenic" cards that I have tried to create a Christmassy scene myself. Come and have a look if you have time. ;-)

Annie Rose said...

So, so darling! You made him so soft and sweet... makes me want to hold a warm little baby. :)

-Annie Rose

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a cute wee fairy... love it Amy...

Heidi Brawley said...

love it!!! what a SWEET card!
Have an Awesome day. I wish I could send some warmer weather your way doll!
Hugs, Heidi

Tress said...

How adorable is this card? Your choice of the soft neutrals with a pop of yellow is lovely.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Just darling! Love the colour combo.

Unknown said...

Love this card Amy..the stamps,the colors everything! Another great job!=)

biggirlbri said...

This is such a cute little card. I love Ashee as he takes a sweet nap on the mushroom. Great color and PERFECT coloring as always Amy. Another job well done!!! :)
Tiffany

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is too cute! I love that you have made your card with earthy tones and not the standard blue or pink. Just adorable. I am glad that you haven't gotten anymore snow. I hope it stays that way for you. We have been rainy, but thankfully no snow! :O) I am trying to be crafty today, but still just a little worn down from this silly cold. Oh well, on ward and up ward right? lol.... Have a great Sunday. I really enjoyed watching your last three videos. You are very fun to listen to and watch color. Hugs, Lisa

Scrappin Sista said...

too cute card!!

Cami said...

Lovely card, great colors and superb coloring, Amy!

Crafty Loops said...

This card is so, so cute Amy. I love the colours youve used. I have to say......Im with bears when it comes to winter! I'd quite happily hibernate all winter and only emerge when the spring came! lol. Lee xx

Leanne said...

O! Love it Amy! gorgeous colors, lovin' the feel of the colors. I have this image too and probably got him around the same time as you. He's been sitting there looking at me wondering when I'm going to ink him up. LOL
Sending lots of warm weather your way! Hope it gets there soon!
;)

yvon said...

This is just so sweet.
Hugs, yvon

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the papers and composition...perfect for that little baby ;) hehe

Madu said...

суперррррррррррррррр!

Noddy said...

Truly beautiful.

Tonje said...

Aaawww... how cute! He's just perfect for a welcome baby card. Love the colours you've used, and your colouring is superb!

RiNNE said...

Gorgeous!!!! That mushroom is stunning!