Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mean and green...

Ok, maybe not so mean... but she did take out that evil robot from the look of things! ;)

Good morning friends!
So today is the day that the new Futuristic Lolitas and Lad digital stamps are available in the Tickled Pink store.

Yesterday was the final preview over on the Tickled Pink blog, featuring Future Christina and I didn't want to forget to add her here too... even if I am a day behind. When it came time to color up this space age girlie I thought it would be fun to change things up a bit and make her into a super cool green hued alien chick! But no worries, she still stands on the side of all that is good and right in the universe protecting her fellow humanoids from the inevitable robot uprising. LOL, there I go again... these new images have definitely been bringing out my inner sci-fi geek this past week haven't they?

Anywho, I've got a busy day ahead of me that I should go get ready for.
Hope your weekend is a total blast... off... I'm done, I'm done... I swear! :)


Supply list:
carstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Rocket Age)
digital stamp- Tickled Pink (Lil Futuristic Christina)
stamps- Stampendous (Spots and Bots set)
ink- Staz On black
computer generated sentiment
brads
Sharpie white marker
Sakura stardust glitter pen and glaze pen

Copic markers:
skin- G20, G21, G43, G46, G29
hair- G07, G09, G17, G29
eyes- C5, C9
clothes- BG0000, BG000, B37, B39, BV29, B34, B01, B04, B06, C0, C2, R46, R89

11 comments:

Hlora said...

It is cute! Cute!!

Leanne said...

Love it!! Did you doodle those robots on the bottom? Cute! She's awesome, love the green skin, nice change up. And is that sentiment from Firefly? hehehe.
Have a blast this weekend..
;)

Annette Allen said...

ok...this is just too cool...I totally love it..

biggirlbri said...

I am loving the green skin. So cool. Great card and awesome colors! Another smashing card Amy!!! Well done.

Debora said...

She's awesome! I love the color of her skin and would love to watch you color this image! Enjoy your weekend and thanks for the inspiration!

MagsB said...

She looks like she could beat the Universe! I love that you've made her a green-skinned alien, she could have stepped right out of Star Trek! Fabulous!

love Mags B x

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I for one love your Si Fi Geek that is showing through this week. If I knew and understood all your references does that mean that thanks to my hubby I am indeed a SiFi Geek as well? lol... I am sure! I love your little green gal and her awesome uniform. She just looks fantastic. I hope your busy day is also a fun day for you. We are going to pick up some movie pop corn for the kids and then we are finally going to watch 'Breaking Dawn'. I for one can not wait to see it.
Hugs, Lisa

Alice said...

this is so cool! love the neat background and girl, your coloring is out of this world! love it!

Alice said...

also wanted to say. have a beautiful weekend! =)

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is Fabulous!!! love your coloring!!
Hugs, Heidi

RiNNE said...

Super fun!! Love her hair and your coloring!! And those stamped images on the floor are awesome!!