Thursday, April 12, 2012

Framing the fun

Hi guys!

Today I'm a special guest over at Tiddly Inks for their "Frame the Moment" celebration that is going on this month! When I was invited to participate it was a quick and easy YES from me. I love Christy's sweet characters, especially her Pixies, Buggs and the newest addition to the Tiddly Inks family... Wryn.

So when it was time for me to pick a little Tiddly Inker for my card Spring Bling Wryn won out. With the flowers starting to bloom around here she seemed a natural choice. I really wanted her to have a purple bouquet which also gave me the perfect excuse to to find some papers with a bit of purple in them as well. Wouldn't you know it... My Mind's Eye to the rescue, not only with the papers but also giving me the perfect frame for Wryn and her spring scene. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure to check out all the going's on over at Tiddly Inks including 10% off all orders right now. Sweet!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/die cut- My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist)
digital stamp- Tiddly Inks (Wryn Spring Bling)
ink- Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress and Colorbox creamy brown
ribbon
The Twinery twine
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Papertrey Ink twine
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E30, E31, E34, E35
clothes- BG10, BG45, BG49, RV63, RV66, RV69, YG03, YG95, YG67, E81, E84, E87, V04, V05
grass- YG03, YG17, YG67

27 comments:

Eline Jansens said...

Very very nice card!
I purchased many of the Wryn digi's but didn't find the time yet to color them..
Thx for the inspiration!

The used papers are also soooo stunning =O excellent choice!

Georgene said...

Amy....Up to this point, I have shyed away from digi stamps, because I was not sure how my Copics would react with my inkjet printer's ink. Do you ever have problems with inkjet ink smearing and how do you manage it?

Thanks!

Annette Allen said...

so adorable...Love your coloring...cute little butterfly

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Amy this is so gorgeous! Love the colouring and the bright fun colours :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lau W said...

Oh so nice card again ! Love your papers, superb !
xxx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

HI ya Amy!!! This is SO SO adorable girly! I love the fabulous colors and of course your coloring is perfection! The papers are so yummy too!!! I wanted you to know that the link to your blog was wonky for some reason too so I fixed that!!! Gorgeous job!
Hugs,
M

Jacilynn said...

oh my! this is colored to perfection~! I love this

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is card is super duper cute. I soo recommended you being 1 of my fave blogs to visit and sooo glad you were picked to be a guest DT. I love your work!!! Have an Awesome day. Brooke and I are still under the weather at home in bed. blah!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Nancy Thomas said...

Love this Amy - gorgeous colors and her hair is colored to perfection!

Annie Rose said...

Adorable, as always! I was so happy to see your name on the Tiddly Inks guest list! :)

-Annie Rose

Amanda R said...

Adorable Amy and I love how you have just the top of her head coming out of the frame, looks so cute! Glad you were able to celebrate with us this month!

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Amy !!
awww hun this card is just way too cute! I love your sentiment and layout and the butterfly matches the paper soooo perfectly and wryns shape around her..ooooh my gosh!! thats awesome!!
love it!!
Its so lovely to have you as a special guest with us today
huge hugs Lou xxx

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Amy! I love your colouring of the flowers! Such pretty colours too!

Arabella

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Ooh what a magnificent card!! I absolutely love the springyness of it! Fabulous!!!

Maria Therese said...

So cute ♥

Lou Mac said...

Ahh Amy this is gorgeous! Love the bright, spring colours and that sentiment is just right on the money!! Cute little butterfly and turquoise bow!! LOVE your work!! :)

Dangina Martinez said...

Super Cute! The frame is the perfect touch.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Leanne said...

How cool Amy!! This is super cute and sweet. Love how you colored Wryn. And those papers are lovely. Congrats!!
;)

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

This is so cute! Love you´re coloring and the bright springful colors!

Hugs, Åsa

ccroll said...

Totalllllyyyy, totalllly gorgeous! As always!! :)
XXOO

Marianne said...

I can see why you have fallen for this image. It's adorable and so is your card.
Marianne x

Kim said...

Such a gorgeous spring card! Love the bright colors and the image is just so cute.

Hugs Kim

Agnieszka said...

Przepiękna karteczka :)

Craftdee said...

Congrats on the GDT... I LOVE TI images, and I LOVE your presentation of this little Wrynn :-) Donna ☺

RiNNE said...

Congrats on the special guest-ing! Any body would be lucky to have you as the featured designer, Amy! The card is terrific...reminds me of a breezy spring day!

RiNNE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.