Friday, April 20, 2012

What's up buttercup?

Hi there!

Well, I was supposed to have today off too but I've been called to fill in so I've gotta keep this post short and sweet.

I put this little card together pretty quickly yesterday as I was finding it hard to pull myself away from my reading. Is anyone else like that when they get really into a book? I kept telling myself, just one more chapter... just one more chapter...
So anyway, when I finally sat down to create I knew that one of my little Fairwees would be a very fast color but still perfect for a cute card. Emaline ended up being the little sweetie to flutter down and take up residence amidst all the bright flowers. The colors may be a bit more summer looking rather than spring but that's ok. :)

Alrighty, time for me to run. TGIF all my crafty peeps!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press it
paper- Lily Bee Designs (Double Dutch)
stamps- Sweet November (Fairwee Emaline), Lily Bee Designs (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox creamy brown
Martha Stewart border punch and butterfly punch
Prima flowers
buttons
kaiser craft pearls
Papertrey Ink twine
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y11, Y21, YR23, YR24
clothes- B0000, B00, B02, B37, B39
YR16, YR18, E81, 0
wings- YG0000, YG00

10 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

ooh this is soooo Sweet!! love all your flowers and cheery paper too! She is a cutie!!! Have an Awesome weekend too!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Nancy Thomas said...

Loving all the colors and of course a Fairwee pretty much fits anywhere.

Shazza said...

this is adorable x

Rhonda Miller said...

Soo cute.

Allison said...

Cute! I have not stopped by your blog for awhile and have enjoyed going through your last few posts. Your comment on the Miss Anya (with the basket)made me laugh, about how hard it was to not have everything linear... I can totally relate. But it looks great!

Maria Therese said...

So cute ♥♥

Leanne said...

Cute card Amy! She is one of my faves to color too. Nice set of flowers and the layout is fun. I adore that sentiment too.
Have a great weekend!
;)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So pretty and cheerful! Love it!

Marianne said...

This is so sweet Amy!
Marianne x

RiNNE said...

After all these years, you are getting better and better with your choice of papers, Miss Paper Queen!! This card is a great example, I just love the one with circles!!!