Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Laughing in the garden

Hello again!

It's the second day of the CC Designs previews and I hope you are ready to Laugh. ;)

If you ask me, it's about time that we got a new addition to the Laugh line of stamps at ATS. I love their quirky cuteness and this new Garden Laugh girlie certainly fits that bill. She is just darling in her over-alls and rubber boots which is much more stylin' than I ever look while I'm out in the garden, LOL! With that great outfit of hers I really wanted to pull in more of that denim look on my card so right away I grabbed up the MME On the Bright Side paper pad. Not only did it give me the denim look that I was going for but I also loved the rainbow bright chevron print with Garden Laugh as well... it's bright and happy just like she is. Then I finished everything off with some accent stamps from an old Oriental Trading set that I've had for years. There is something about those little pots that I just love to color.

Now don't forget that all of the new stamps will be available Friday, April 6th in the All That Scraps store. Until then, you will want to be sure and check out the ATS blog each day for plenty of chances to win!

Toodles! :)

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (On the Bright Side)
stamps- CC Designs (Garden Laugh), My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence sentiment), Oriental Trading (Garden Gnome set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
EK Success border punch
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E35, E57, E59
eyes- E25, E27, BG000, 0
clothes- B95, B97, B99, R05, E07, E09, YG03, YG95, YG67, Y11, Y13, Y21, Y26, B00, B02
pots- E95, E97, E99

20 comments:

Larisa said...

It is cute so much!!!

Craftdee said...

Love it, as usual!! Cute image and great papers, as well as your usual fab colouring. BTW, I have a Followers Candy if you're interested ☺Donna

gobeagirl said...

Amy she is just too darling. I love her little red rubber boots. I bet she even has matching tools. lol.... I also love, love your pots. I wish that set was still available. I would so buy them. My other hobbie is to take the real pots and paint them into different things, like nutcrackers for Christmas in different sizes or bunnies for Easter. lol. Anyway... sorry, I love your little fench as well. Your coloring is so spot on with both. Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

jeanne girl said...

Love the denim look!! Like the fence behind her on your card - finishes the look really well :)

Trina said...

Ooh, that denim sidewalk is just awesome! What a great card!

Kim said...

So cute and colorful! Gorgeous.

Hugs Kim

Heidi Brawley said...

your card is darling!!! I love Laugh Lines!!! so darn cute!!! Have a Great day!!
hugs, Heidi

Creations by Shirl said...

love her striking boots, pretty and bright card...

Rhonda Miller said...

This is fabulous. I love all the colors and those polka dot boots are so cute.

Mary J said...

Fabulous shading as usual Amy! Gorgeous use of those papers and love the fence!

Фея снов said...

Very beautiful!!! Fnd sooooo cute! :)

Cami said...

OMG this is just too darn cute! I love her expression...especially her eyes! Made me laugh. Great denim sidewalk and love her red dotted boots! Too cute!

Valchen said...

Wow, it sooooo cute and bright, and absolutely lovely! I love the colours and the image!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card .

Hugs Riet.xx

yvon said...

This is just so, so cute.
Hugs, Yvon

Leanne said...

Aw, this is so cute Amy. I love her denim overalls and her gorgeous boots! The way you used the denim paper looks exactly like a sidewalk. Great design!
;)

Tracy said...

I'm literally rolling on the floor over this. Ga-Ga!!! I likey!!! You *have* to put this one on Color Me Copic. The fence and these adorable potted plants are perfect for this image. BTW, I completely agree with you on getting a new Laugh. Have been dying for one!

Arabella said...

This is so gorgeous Amy! I love the colours you have used on this one and she's adorable!


Arabella

Juls said...

oooooooooooh this is so fabulous!! Hugs Juls

RiNNE said...

This line always makes me smile! They are so quirky and cute! Love the denim, the scene, and man, what I would give for those polka-dotted red boots! :)