Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Looking up...

Hi-dee-ho stamp-a-reenos!

Finally, after too long of a wait, I get to look forward to a new episode of Glee tonight! The last one ended on such a cliff hanger and I am anxious to find out what happened to Quinn and where the rest of the season will go. Yep, I can't help it, I'm gleeking out just a bit right now. :)

Moving right along to today's card... this little Pure Innocence has been stamped and sitting on my desk for a few weeks so it was high time (get it? "high" time? LOL Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week...) to color her up and give her a home. I also had this new sheet of Bella Blvd paper with all those great colorful clouds that I wanted to use too. Talk about a perfect match. :)
I also drew in some extra string on the kite to give it more length than the original stamp.
And the layout design is pretty simple but the colors make me happy, as does the card.

Alrighty friends... have a gleeful Tuesday!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (Sunshine and Happiness), October Afternoon (Farm Fresh)
stamp- My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence Aim High and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Prima flowers
K&Co puffy heart
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E35, E57, E59
clothes/kite- Y11, Y13, Y17, B02, B06, RV10, RV11, RV13, E40, 0, YG03, YG17, Y35, Y38, YR04

12 comments:

Hlora said...

Oh my so pretty and just adore the colours just perfect for this beautiful image!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE love those papers on this card. I love PI too! A fabulous card!!!! Have an Awesome day!!
hugs, Heidi

Nancy Thomas said...

I am loving all your springlike cards these days - what pretty clouds in the background and the P.I. flying her kite is gorgeous.

Sudha said...

Cheerful creation. Love the clouds n the image too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

Juls said...

so cute! loving the funky clouds! Hugs juls

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Amy, this is such a happy card...love the gorgeous colours and papers and this sweet PI Aim High Girl is coloured SO beautifully! This totally lifted my spirits! Thanks for that!
Hugs,t

Leanne said...

:) Aw, such a very happy card. I love the bright colors and the colorful clouds. She's adorable and fun. This will brighten up any gloomy day for sure!
Enjoy tonight's show. I'm looking fwd to your review tomorrow. lol!
;)

Tress said...

So bright and cheerful! One has to smile looking at this sweet card.

Lisa H. said...

really cute. love the bright fun colors. your coloring is beautiful!

Chelsea said...

I love those clouds!

Gabby said...

CONGRATS on being featured today as a MFT FAVORITE FIND! Your card is a "happy" card and adorable! Love the dp clouds and your sweet little PI. :)

RiNNE said...

The colors are just so wonderful and happy! Those clouds are awesome!