Friday, May 26, 2017

Bloom where you're planted...

Hi gals!

Today kicks off the start to Memorial Day weekend which means I will be very busy at work. Hopefully I'll be able to carve out a bit of time to get creative but there are no guarantees. In fact, yesterday was already busy so I didn't have time to make a card. Luckily I had gotten this sweet garden baby colored up Wednesday so I was good to go. This darling digi from Mo's Digital Pencil is called Flowers 4u and how was I supposed to resist those gorgeous curls, I mean seriously? I also love the expression on her face all innocent and sweet when you know she just tore up an entire bed of flowers, LOL! I paired her up with a bit more paper from that Basic Grey Kioshi pad that I used last week and the color story it inspired is so pretty. Again, another CAS card to let the coloring and image be the star of the show.  

Alrighty, time for this girl to go get busy. Have a fun yet safe holiday weekend my friends! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Basic Grey (Kioshi)
digital stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil (Flowers 4u)
old wood mount sentiment stamp
ink- Memento espresso truffle
My Favorite Things stitched scallop border die
Knot and Bow Twine
Prima flower
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
eyes- B21
hair- YR02, YR15, E19, YR31, E18
clothes- BV00, V12, V15, YR30, Y32, BV00
flowers- E04, R56, E49, YG21, YG93, YG99
flower pot- E93, E95, E97, E99
sky/ground- B0000, B000, 0, E41, E42, E43, YG93, YG97

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE it's a Beautiful creation!!!! Enjoy your Memorial Weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

So sweet, Amy! I especially adore the added touch of the string and flower, ;)