Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Happy Birthday...

Hello, hello!

It's Tuesday and once again it is my turn to post over on the 7 Kids blog. I've made a birthday card today and it features the mini Ian from The Greeting Farm's Mega Mini Lift Off set. These mini stamps are so perfect for scene building that I just had to give this birthday boy a whole bunch of star shaped balloons. I didn't bother masking the balloons before stamping because I wanted the lines to show, which helps give the appearance of them being see-through. Then I just colored them in and didn't worry about taking each consecutive color right over top the last. Once Ian and his bouquet of balloons were all colored up I did mask them off so that I could quickly stencil in the sunny background behind him. What a happy day this looks to be! :)
 
Alrighty, there is still plenty of time to enter this month's challenge over on the 7 Kids blog. Kelly has an awesome $20 gift certificate up for grabs and you could be the lucky winner so get to creating and join the fun!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Mega Mini Lift Off set), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico sunny day, lemon zest, buttercup, creme brulee, doc brown, clear blue and lime light
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things sun ray stencil
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E23, E27, E49
clothes- B93, B97, B99, C00, C1, C3, C5, C6, C9, 100
balloons- R22, R05, R08, Y35, Y38, YR04, YR07, Y13, Y15, Y17, YG01, YG03, YG17, B02, B04, B06
ground- E30, E43, E44, YG17, YG67

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE it's a Fabulous looking Birthday card!!!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Awesome, love how the balloons came out. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

So sweet! And thank you for all the inspiration - your scene creations blow me away! Still smiling at this little cutie! :)