Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Happy Birthday To You...

Hey there!

I recently got some happy mail from Whimsy Stamps when my order from their newest release arrived. This darling girl wasn't one of the new stamps but she had been on my wish list long enough that I couldn't resist adding her to my cart. She's called Bunny Balloon and I think she is just as sweet as can be. I figure she was a spring/Easter type image but I think she works quite well for a cute birthday card and since tomorrow I dive into my month of mermaids it was now or a loooong wait before Bunny Balloon fulfilled her creative destiny. I paired her up with this cool rainbow stripe paper from the Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 pad probably because I ended up coloring her dress to look exactly like one I had myself back in second grade and believe me, I was all about rainbows back in the day, LOL! And I'm also entering this card into the current "anything goes with a twist" challenge over on the Whimsy challenge blog cause you know I love a good challenge. :)

Alrighty friends, I'm super excited to make a splash tomorrow so I hope to see you then! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Hip Hip Hooray)
stamps- Whimsy Stamps (Bunny Balloon), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle frame die
Simon Says Stamp flat bottom cloud dies
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- E51, E21, E13, R00, R20
lips- R22
eye shadow- B000, B01
hair- E41, E42, E43, E44
clothes- B01, B04, B06, B28, C00, C0, C1, C3, Y04, Y15, Y17, YR04, YR07, YR09, R08
grass/sky- YG03, YG25, YG17, YG67, B0000

6 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh she is precious. Absolutely adorable. Hugs.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what a cutie!!!! Love how the balloon goes off the main card stock!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

No kidding... pretty serious happy mail! This is my favorite card of yours right now... those little boots and her stance... so sweet! Love how you brought out her eyes... and that dress is just darling! Amy, you couldn't have created a sweeter card!

Donna Rudy said...

Love the bright colours and your colouring. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card in our challenge at Whimsy Stamps.

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our WHIMSY STAMPS challenge blog so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

Kerys said...

Gorgeous card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us for the Whimsy Stamps challenge this month. :)