Thursday, May 25, 2017

Kindness is always fashionable...

Mornin'!

I've got to head off to work soon so this is gonna be a quick post. I've inked up this beauty from LDRS Creative called A Girl Can't Have Too Many for my card today. She looked to me like she had a very Parisian flair about her so I also grabbed the City Scene stamp set from PTI to create a subtle Eiffel Tower scene behind her. I hope it shows up better on your computer screen because mine is really washing it out, but I assure you that it looks nice in person, LOL! The rest of the card is pretty clean and simple relying on that lovely paper for its bright pops of color that I then added to her ensemble as well. :)

Ok friends, gotta run... have a good one!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Papertrey Ink
stamps- LDRS Creative (A Girl Can Never Have Too Many), Papertrey Ink (City Scene set and Fashion set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico glass slipper
My Favorite Things stitched rounded rectangle die
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- T5, T7, T9, 110
clothes- C0, C2, C6, C10, R14, R29, E18, B000, BG53, BG09, YG01, YG93, YG95

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

oh this is very lovely!!! the subtle background of the Eiffel tower too!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

So chic... so lovely! Your coloring is awesome... and that background is perfect for her!