Monday, May 22, 2017

Gettin' stuff done...

Good morning!

OK, so I was already a fan of this spunky little Wild Sprout digi called Halle but when I got this new Domestic Bliss paper pack and found that piece with the sentiment on it I just HAD to use the two together. With her fun top knot and sassy attitude Halle certainly looks like a girl who is getting stuff done on her own terms and I love that. The pretty floral paper is from the same paper collection and of course I pulled all the colors for her ensemble to match. A couple of flowers to embellish and this card was complete! :)

Later gators!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Papertrey Ink
paper- Simple Stories (Domestic Bliss)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (WS Halle)
Prima flowers
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
eyes- BG53
eyeshadow- YG91
hair- E74, E77, E79, W10
clothes- YG01, YG03, YG93, YG95, BG11, BG34, BG49, BG07, B39, BV29, YR30, YR31, Y26, 0

2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Absolutely adorable. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Oh my goodness, Amy... adorable dress... it matches her surroundings perfectly. And, definitely had a lol moment - the perfect sentiment! Such a sweet card!