Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Party never...

Hi there!

It's Tuesday and you know what that means... time for my weekly 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store card creation. This time around I just had to grab one of the newest stamp sets from The Greeting Farm called Kitty Stacks and have a play. Being the cat lover that I am, these pudgy little felines immediately stole my heart. I ended up choosing this tiny sleeper and inked him in desert sand for some no-line coloring. I decided to draw inspiration from my brown tabby, Oscar, who loves to nap on my bed and sketched in a comfy, cozy quilt for him to snooze on. Sure it's a simple scene but I think still very effective at sending the soft and serene vibe that I was going for. :)

Alrighty, well the April Challenge just wrapped up but be sure to check out the 7 Kids blog tomorrow when May's Challenge kicks off! With all the new goodies Kelly has been bringing into the store that $20 gift certificate that is up for grabs could really help to fill a shopping cart! ;)
  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Basic Grey
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Kitty Stacks set), Studio Calico (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand and Papertrey Ink shaded lilac
Memory Box stitched die
American Crafts fleece heart
button
Copic markers:
kitty- E40, E50, E42, E31, E55, W7, R30
blanket- BV0000, BV00, BV02, V15, RV95, G43

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

I see this scene almost daily in real life and the beauty of it never gets old. Love it so much. Hugs.

Heidi Brawley said...

This is Super Cute!!!! Love the quilt you doodled and the No line coloring of the cute kitty too!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

My day is just starting and this lovely image makes me want to curl up and take a nap! Your drawing ... and soft coloring of that downy soft blanket is perfection. Can't even tell you how much I adore this card!