Wednesday, May 3, 2017

You're kick ass...

Hi there!
 
So I've gotten a lot of fun, new Greeting Farm stamps in the last couple months and I am falling woefully behind on inking them up in a timely manner. One of those stamp sets is the amazing Little Heroes collection. Being the comic nerd that I am, this set was a must have as soon as I saw it. Not only do you get four cute heroes but Marie even included different masks to really allow you to customize your hero. And that's just what I did to turn one of these little guys into my current favorite super hero... Deadpool. I altered the full face mask just a bit by drawing in the point on the back and adding in the smaller eyes then I also drew in his swords and utility belt. I gotta say... I couldn't be any happier with this chibi Deadpool, LOL! Then I used the Avery Elle Super set to give him a rooftop to scuffle with bad (badder?) guys on and this cheeky sentiment from Paper Smooches to really drive home the naughty but funny Deadpool vibe. I really had a blast with this one and I think it shows.  ;)

Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Little Heroes set), Avery Elle (Super set), Paper Smooches (Uplifters sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things word bubble die
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
Deadpool- W4, W8, W10, R17, R46, E18, E55, E57, E59, E31, C2, C4
sky- BV02, BV13, BV17, BV23, BV25, BV29
buildings- C4, C6, T5, T7, N4, N6, Y04
dust/roof top- W00, W1, W2, W4, W5, W7, W9

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW this is really Amazing looking!!! You sure did Kick Ass making this creation!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Amy... badder than bad! So stinkin' awesome... and love the entire scene/alterations! And that sentiment? Too much fun! ��

Juls said...

Awesome xx