Thursday, May 4, 2017

Favorite thoughts...

Olo! 

Continuing on with my TGF catch up, today's card features one of the new Wild Sprout digis that were released last week. This darling girl is Lydia and she had me at hello... I mean come on, just look at that sweet face! I love her preppy little dress and her braids, heck everything about her is cute. I let her gaze direct the design of the card and arched not just the paper but also the sentiment right above her. It's a simple design but effective. :)

Alrighty friends, I've got to run... TTYL!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (WS Lydia)
stamp- Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Hero Arts mermaid ombre
Impression Obsession butterflies die
Pretty Pink Posh scallop border die
Zva pearls
Copic markers:
skin- YR000, YR00, E21, E04, E13, R00, R20
eyes- B32, B37
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
clothes- BG10, BG34, BG57, BG72, YG00, YG21, YG95, C1, C3, C5, W8

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is Totally Adorable! !!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Juls said...

Too cute xx

Dotty Jo said...

Yep, she's gorgeous! Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

She's adorable, Amy! And her skin color is so pretty.... inspiration for sure! And that layout might be simple, but it definitely shows her off beautifully!