Thursday, May 18, 2017

Hello...

Hey there! 

So last May I blew up Forget Me Not Wryn to 'big head' size and had so much fun coloring her that I vowed to do the same with her two other floral sisters. Now here we are a year later and I am finally making that happen. This time I super sized Lilly Wryn and went super bright and colorful with her flowers. And I didn't limit the coloring to her, I've had this cool coloring washi tape just waiting for the perfect card and this one was it. I wanted the tape to look more watercolor-ish so I used my colorless blender to pick up the colors and it really did the trick. Because I have all this flower goodness going on I'm going to enter this card into the current "blooming beautiful" challenge.  :)

Laters! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Tiddly Inks (Lilly Wryn)
American Crafts coloring washi tape
Lawn Fawn hello die
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E31, E33, E35, E47
flowers/dress- Y11, Y04, Y21, RV21, RV14, RV29, V04, V06, RV69, YG21, YG25, YG67, Y38

3 comments:

Tracey Ann said...

Love how you used such bright colors... she looks fabulous! And that washi tape? Brilliant!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Super Cute!!!!! Fabulous coloring too!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

JanR said...

So lovely! Your colouring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.