Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Hello, sweet friend...

Hello again! 

I'm back with the May installment of my PTI Baker's Dozen year of cards. This time around I chose to make a more generic friendship type card rather than a birthday card. This was simply because I liked the font of the sentiment when paired with the vintage looking paper I had pulled for the background, plus it fit perfectly in the space I had. LOL Speaking of the paper, this particular sheet has been in my stash for many years and I'm so happy to be finally getting it on a card. I used a couple different die cuts to try and make it look like an old stitched handkerchief to keep in line with the vintage theme that was coming about. I think I was pretty successful with achieving that look and another sweet and simple card is in the books. ;)

Ta ta for now! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Jenni Bowlin
stamps- Papertrey Ink (Baker's Dozen set and Keep It Simple: Friendship set)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and espresso truffle
Lawn Fawn scallop rectangle die
Papertrey Ink Mix and Mat stitch die
Hug Snug ribbon
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
cherry- RV09, RV69, R89, YG23, G07, YG67
icing- YR30, Y32, E51, E21
cake- E55, E57, E49
liner- R24, R29, R89
ground- W00, W2

1 comments:

Tracey Ann said...

I always look forward to your monthly baker's dozen... this is such a pretty birthday card! I hope you carry on this tradition next year as well!