Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do you believe in fairies?

I do!

And you just might too after visiting the Quixotic challenge blog today. :)
Elaine has asked me to be a special guest for the challenge, as the Sweet November fairies are feeling the love over there this week and I was more than happy to play along.

I wanted to celebrate the ever growing family of Fairy Sweets so I chose to use three different fairies on my card today. Gossamer and Fidget are two of the four original fairies that got this whole crazy ride rolling as well as their newest friend, Sparkle. And they look like a fun group of friends if you ask me. :)
The rest of my card is still more of that Basic Grey Lemonade card kit that I've been Frankensteining... with a few extra Prima flowers and gems thrown in for good measure. ;)
I pulled the colors for the girls from the colors in the papers and now they are making me hungry for fruit flavored candies... or maybe even a shaved icee... mmmmmm... LOL!

But I digress... to see more Sweet November goodness from Elaine and her fabulous team as well as the SNS gals, Traci and Amy, then head over to Quixotic and be sure to play along this week too! :)

Alrighty, gotta fly!
Supply list:
cardstock- Paper Trey Ink
paper, chipboard flowers- Basic Grey (Lemonade)
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Gossamer Cornwand, Sparkle Thistleweed and Fidget Goblinspider), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan chalk ink
Prima Got Flowers
Making Memories gems
Sakura clear glaze pen and stardust pen
Copic Markers-
skin- E00, E11, R20, RV04, W5
eyes (Gossamer)- E33, E35, E37
eyes (Sparkle)- B00, B02, B06
eyes (Fidget)- YG13, YG17, G07
hair (Gossamer)- YG21, YG03, YG23, YG25, YG17
hair (Sparkle)- RV10, RV13, RV14, RV17, RV19
hair (Fidget)- Y13, Y15, Y18, Y17
clothes- YR16, YR18, BG10, BG11, BG45, BG49, RV10, RV11
wings- G0000, G000, G00
sky- B0000, B000

41 comments:

chris said...

Fab card incredible art work ,love the way you list your copic colours,thankyou love chris xx
love your blog.

Kimmi said...

GORGEOUS!! Love all three together! Beautiful colours too, Bring on SUMMER!!

Kimmi xx

Tammi said...

Love the bright colors and flowers, so pretty Amy!

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love all the girls, and thier fab hair colours!! Love your combo of papers too and the sweet sentiment! Hugs Juls

Kim said...

Adorable fairies and beautiful card!

Unknown said...

How sweet, Amy! They look gret together! I love the LO and great colors!!

Angela said...

Amy this is just gorgeous!!! Love the fun bright colors!! I just love coming to your blog and seeing what you have done next!! And knowing that I will probably laugh or smile before leaving!! Gotta go check out thr DT creations!!
Hugs:)
Angela

☼ Cheryl* said...

Beautiful!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a darling card and your Fairies are stunning, the paper pack used compliments these winged beauties to the T! Beth

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Amy...wonderful colouring of the super cute fairies!
Carole :-D

♥Rach♥ said...

What beautiful colors and I love the 3 of them together! Great layout and sentiment, also :0)

Jenn said...

Gorgeous card! Love the fairies and the bright colors!

Unknown said...

Love the bright colours for the fairies!!
Angela x

Kerry said...

They are tooooo cute!

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Oh this is sooo colorful, I love it! What paper do you use to color on? I use Gina K but it doesn't blend the way your coloring does. Let me know! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes I believe !!!
Your fairies are really too cute and seems alive !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ok seriously this may be my FAVE fairy card of YOUR fairies that I've seen-and that's SAYIN' something! This is just tooooo sweet-adorable!!!

kris said...

ooh!!! Congrats on your special guest appearance... Yay!! and this card, O-My-Goodness gorgeous!! i just LOVE the cheery colors... brings wonderful smiles to the day!!!! =D hugs, Kris

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Love how you have coloured these fairies! What a super fun card!

Loved you and your DT inspiration on Quixotic this week!
Hugs Judy xx

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

how adorbs is this....love the vibrant colors

Kelly Booth said...

THIS is ADORABLE Amy....Love it!!! They are just Adorable.....

donna mikasa said...

Fairy goodness times three! Love this! Seeing three of your SN fairies together is awesome and I love the BG paper pack...perfect!

WickedPixie said...

Amy, I don't think there could be a more cheerful, smile inducing card!! Love their bright sweet candiness!! (Yep, I am making up words!!) :-)Traci

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel said...

Aww, they look so cute together! great card...love it!
-BK

Shirley N said...

How cute is that--all three adorable fairies in one card. Love this Amy!!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

what a cute card~such great details as always! nice cheerful colors. have a great day, amy! *hugs*

1LuvnMama said...

Visiting your blog is like a treat for me! I just can't wait to see what you've made! Now, this is just too darn amazing! You work it gf! :) Please teach us all how you do it!

Maria Therese said...

your so good at using fresh colors on your cards! Beautiful card!!!

Jodi said...

oh this is wonderful idea! I love how you incorporated all 3 images together!!
Too cute!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tasha said...

Yet another beautiful card Amy i love how their heads are popping up ove the paper - so cool
love tasha xx

Kellie said...

WOW Amy another jaw dropping work of art coming from your ways. I am blown away, colouring is amazing, LO it fabulous, LOVE it!
Hugs Kel xx

Mel said...

Just gorgeous, they remind me a little of bratz dolls, gorgeous as always.

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love the bright colors :)

Stamping Cafe said...

I totally believe in fairies!! :) Your card is just gorgeous and magical, LOVE it!!

Crafty Jenn said...

Very "Lemondade-y"! Like how they're peaking over the paper. The HA sentiment is perfect.

Sammi said...

Gorgeous card Amy!! Loving these fairies..they are just so so sweet!!
xxx

MicheyMoo said...

What 'sweet' friends to have. :) I have a confession to make.....I couldn't wait any longer (car rego and new tyres be danged, there are images to buy and cards to make) - I bought a few of these darlings a couple of days ago!! I went the digi option as I now know my printer works like a charm and I have instant new images instead of waiting on snail mail to Aus!!

I can't wait to print em off and have a play this weekend and I just may play in this challenge too!! Woot Woot!!
xxx

gobeagirl said...

Good morning. I can not believe I did not leave a comment on these sweethearts. I love colors and they way you put them together. You a so talented it just amazes me. Lisa

crafty amy said...

This is adorable asalways the colour combo is just perfect and the way you place your flowers still blows me away.

Amy xx

Kim Dellow said...

I just so totally love this, the fairies work so well together! Kim

Tonje said...

Yummy... this cards reminds me of candy! Love the bright colours and how the girls are peeking up...