Monday, February 15, 2010

What a night!

Wow! How much fun was that Cheeky Valentine hop last night?!

I have to admit that it kept me up way too late, but it's all good... I've got today off so I could sleep in a bit. And now you know why I'm posting a bit later than usual too. ;)
Ah well, that's life... sometimes you need to be distracted by a Cheeky or two, or three! LOL

Ok, so I've got a quick one today and I pulled my chocolate strawberries color combo from this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge... Rachel always has the most delicious inspiration don't you think? :)
I also had fun with a bit of stamp altering... can you guess which Wild Sprouts I combined to make this sweet Valentine? Well the body is Megan's, gotta love that spunky hand on hip pose, and the head is Sassy Suzi's. I ended up giving her a bit of a hair cut to match her new spring time ensemble and I gotta say that I'm really diggin' her new flippy short 'do as a fun alternative look for her.
The rest of the card is pretty quick and easy, the whole little panel with the raccoon came straight from a sheet of BoBunny Love Bandit paper, which is just about the cutest Valentine's line of paper that I have ever seen!

Alrighty, thanks for stopping by and I hope you get some time to rest after the big hop last night too!
Catch ya later!
Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse and PTI
paper- My Mind's Eye (dk. pink) BoBunny (raccoon and dk. brown)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Sassy Suzi and Megan)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
American Crafts alpha rub ons
Kaiser Craft pearls
Doodlebug flower
Martha Stewart border punch
Copic multiliner 0.3 pen
Copic markers:
skin- E50, YR00, E51, R20
hair- E25, E57, E59, E49
clothes- E30, E31, E35, R30, R32, R43, R35, E44, E47, E49

41 comments:

Tonje said...

Ooohhh... this is sooo cute. Love Anya's new hairdo! And I love the colour combo!

Lysa said...

Too cute! LOVE it!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, she is adorable. I love the colors and her hair is just too cute. I thought that I was the only one sleeping in. Wow, we both have a the day off. Don't you just feel giddy? lol...Have a great day. Lisa

Serafiia said...

Cute card and some amazing altering! I got to love that! ;)

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel said...

Aww that raccoon is so lovely!!!...Beautiful card Amy!!!
-BK

Claireabelle said...

Too cute!! Hope you had a fab valentines day
x

☼ Cheryl* said...

How adorable!!!! I love her hair short, and the body goes with her head so well :D!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card Amy!!!

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOO cute Amy!!! Love this!! what a FUN hop it was huh?

Tasha said...

Super cute Amy - loving the altering and her fab new hair do
love tasha xx

♥Rach♥ said...

That came out just adorable, I just love her "haircut" too! The raccoon is a perfect addition :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes !!!! Great idea, I love her hair like that !!! You're so creative !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!! Love her new short 'do!!! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!

Marlene said...

This is so cute!

donna mikasa said...

How cute!! Love your altering, as always. The new 'do is fantastic--love it! That was such a fun, Cheeky hop! Hope you get some rest today....

Danni said...

So super cute!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely ADORABLE w/ that cute "haircut'. You rock, Altering Amy! :) xoxo

CraftyMomTina said...

Super cute! I love how you did the hair. And the little raccoon is just darling!

Victoria said...

beautiful card and yummy colour combo
Victoria
x

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh so cute. I love the altering of the stamps.
mwah
Trace

Joy said...

love your altered suzi! she's just so sassy! love the card and the color combo is sweet! I guess I missed out on that cheeky hop! sounded like fun! have a great monday!

Mel said...

Wow she is just gorgeous, how clever to alter her, love the colours you made her again and hope you have a nice rest after the blog hop. Love Melxxx

Cassie said...

this is a super cute card!

Unknown said...

this is so cute i love this card

Unknown said...

Super cute card!!! TFS :)

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Amy!
I'm luvn all this sassy-ness, maybe 'cause I can relate . . . hee, hee! ;)

I missed out on the hop but I got my Cheeky gals and colored Rockabilly up! Already posted it! ;)

Hope you're having a great Pres. Day!

Alice said...

yum! yum! yum!! how cute is this? LOVE how you combined and altered Megan and Suzi! thanks for playing along with us this week! =)

Marisa said...

what a gorgeous card - too cute! That punched border is stunning, too.
Hugs
Marisa

Kerry said...

How cute Amy, I love the "short hair" Sassy1 :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh this is so sweet and beautiful, Amy!! Love your alteration, I wish I have 1/2 of your talent!!

Angela said...

I slept in alittle too today as it snowed here and the the interstate I use to get to work had 13 wrecks that stretched only about 5 miles. And 31 wrecks that stretched agout 20 miles. Till they eventually have to shut down the interstate. We only had about 1 1/2",but a solid sheet of ice under that. And guess what I didn't created the first thing today!!
This card is so sweet!!! I always love your altering!! And this is no exception!!
Hugs:)
Angela

RiNNE said...

So bummed that I missed the blog hop!! :(. Wonderful card...I love her hair and all of your other alterations (you are so good, missy!). Awesome color palette, and that daisy is stellar!

MarkerGeek said...

So cute!!! Love the hair!

Unknown said...

I didn't find out about your hop until today, and I'm so very sorry to have missed it! All of your cards are uber-fabulous (as usual)! xox, Deborah

WickedPixie said...

Absolutely adorable!! :-)Traci

Shirley N said...

Love your layout, such an adorable card Amy! I missed your hop but guess what? I came home just in time to enter the ATS contest and I won your adorable Baby Bunnies! Yay!!!

Jodi said...

Oh another adorable mix with the stamps!! She really looks so cute!! Love the pretty colors too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Ελευθερία said...

really wonderful card once again!!!
love the colouring and the chocolate!!!

Kelli said...

LOL, I love sassy little image with that sentiment, when I read it I was imagining my two girls arguing over toys...hehehe

Michelle Woerner said...

Hi Amy! This is just darling. Great coloring on that cutie pie!! Thanks for playing in the CIC challenge -hugs, michelle

Susie Sugar said...

Amy this is fantastic its great how you change the heads about to get different looks , I love it
Hugs Susie xx