Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ebony and ivory...

Well maybe not ivory but I do have Ebony to share with you today and great news my friends...she's now available in rubber! Woot, woot! :)
Yep, one more of the limited edition Twi Sprouts is finally taking her permanent spot on the Farm and who doesn't love that? Ya know I do!

Ebony is such a funky little chick with a style all her own. She's a bit edgy and a lot cute so I let myself go wild with the colors and papers on this card... helloooo zebra print, LOL! ;)
I also thought she looked like she could be a closet comic book geek so I broke out my absolute most FAVORITE Prima flowers ever for this. The Summer Singles came out last year I think, and the flowers have comic book style character drawings printed on them which totally appeal to me as I'm a closet comic geek myself... whistle, whistle ;)
Anywho... I just think miss Ebony could give any fan boy a run for his money in a pop culture trivia contest like Beat the Geek (anyone ever watch that game show?) LOL.

This card also follows Pam's awesome Saturday sketch challenge over at CA&Friends and we would love to see you join the fun this week. While you're there be sure to check out all the Ebony goodness from my fellow CA girls too! :)
And don't forget that all of the new releases we've been previewing this week will go up for sale at The Greeting Farm on Monday, 3/1... yeah! :)

Alrighty, time for work... may the force be with you... ;)
Supply list:
cardstock- GP and PTI
paper- Glitz (Hot Mama and Sparrow)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (WS Ebony), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox blackbird chalk ink
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft droplets
brads
Copic Spica clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E50, YR00, E51, R20, W5
hair- E50, Y21, Y23, YR24, RV14, RV19, RV69
clothes- C3, C5, C7, C9, BG23, BG32, BG34, BG49, V01, V05, V06, RV19, YR04, YR07, YR09

32 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

Amy, I peeked at your darling Ebony a few hours ago on the CA&F blog and loved, loved, loved her!! I love the pink tips in her hair - she's outrageously funking it. I'm hoping to have a go at the challenge tomorrow & I'm gonna stick with my digi Ebony I think - I'm actually kinda embracing the digi stamp world at the moment....but will always love my rubbah and inkstained fingies, lol - so doncha worry!!

Lovin the zebra print too!! Its totally wild, hehe. Michey xxx

Claireabelle said...

She is just fantastic Amy!! i love her hair, Im looking for a new look :o)
x

♥Rach♥ said...

Have a great day at work Amy! She's really adorable, I LOVE her hair, it's so cute and funky!

Tonje said...

Cool card! Love the hair on this little girl. Oh, and the zebra print is just perfect!

Marlene said...

This is just such a cute perky card!

Scrappychick said...

Love the card and how you colored her!!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the zebra striped paper. TFS.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

So funky and cute! Love it!
hugs, margie

Tammi said...

This is fabulous, love the pink in her hair! Have a nice weekend! ~Hugs

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, She is soooo cute. I love her hair. She sure knows how to style it with the color and all.lol....Great card. I love it. Have a great day, Lisa

RiNNE said...

OMG, Amy! I have never seen those Primas before...I HAVE TO HAVE THEM! Your card is so funky and sah-weet! I love Ebony's hair...she is so awesome! And way to go on pairing her with that zebra goodness! LOVE!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Amy, I love her hair!
Clairexx

Maria Therese said...

I loove that you gave her a little pink in the hair! Soo cool!

Tindaloo said...

Love the coloring! Her hair is awesome!!! I'm so snatching up that idea :)

Saskia said...

Wow! Great card!!

Saskia :)

Leanne said...

Another fantastic card Amy.. Super excited to see Ebony in rubbah.. She's my favorite! Love your coloring on her hair, edgy & cute! And those flowers rock, I want them! Zebra stripes lookin' good.. Great card, have a great day!

Lysa said...

FABULOUS card as always Amy! Love the way you colored her hair and those primas are to die for! HUGS!

Juls said...

Fab!!! I love the tinge of pink in her hair!! gorgeous! Hugs Juls

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love how you colored her hair!

And great. Now I have the song in my head. *lol* Thanks.

WickedPixie said...

OMGosh - I want to be this Ebony!! Fabulous card Amy! I have never seen those fantastic Prima's! Love them! :-)Traci

Angela said...

Amy, she is just stylin' with her hair and those funky colors!! Love this so glad she is avaiable in rubber!! Have a great weekend!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Victoria said...

she's so cool! Love the multi coloured hair and the flowers are very gorgeous
Hugs
Victoria
x

Mel said...

Amy, she is gorgeous, I just love how you coloured her.

Alice said...

oh! her hair colors are fabulous, Amy!! love this!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh, Amy! I love the way you color her hair, so cool! Sweet and beautiful card as always!!

Jackie Thomas said...

Ooh, shes gorgeous. I love what you did with her hair. xo Jackie

donna mikasa said...

So happy Ebony will be transformed into rubber! Love Pam's sketch and Ebony's hair is way too cool!

Jessica Diedrich said...

She's so awesome! LOVE the pink tips on her hair!

Pam Varnell said...

Wowzers girl. This is so bold and striking and I LOVE it. Love the pink you added to her hair. Amazing card my friend.

Mary Giles said...

I just looove the hair and the bright colors are fabulous!

Ελευθερία said...

like the way you coloured your image!!!

crafty amy said...

She is sooooo cool I love her hair more than I can say and the black and white really makes her pop :D

Amy xx