Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF!

Whew! Did you hear that sigh of relief? Yep, that was me... it's finally Friday and I've got today and tomorrow off. Yeah! :)
I'm sooooo gonna relax a bit and just unwind after this very busy week but not too much 'cause I've still got plenty to keep me busy. At least it's a fun kind of busy though. ;)

Before I get to today's card I wanted to let everyone know that I still haven't heard from one of the Easter candy winners yet so BJ, if you see this I need your mailing address in order to get your candy to you. If I don't hear from BJ by this coming Wednesday I'll have to draw a new winner for the Baby Bunny with bunny... I gotta do it, the clutter on my desk is getting a bit ridiculous.

Ok, so this Pure Innocence cutie was talking to me and telling me that she needed to be on a card today and really... who can resist that sweet face? Not me. :) Once again I've got some Sassafras paper creating a quick yet interesting background what with that scalloped border already attached to the sheet. A little ribbon and a healthy dose of flowers and viola! A finished card. Sometimes quick and easy is the perfect way to go. ;)

Hope your weekend is a good one!

Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse and PTI
paper- Sassafras
digi stamp- Heather Ellis (Pure Innocence)
ink- Colorbox creamy brown chalk ink and Tim Holtz antique linen
Prima flowers
Zva pearls
American Crafts sentiment rubon
Maya Road chipboard heart
ribbon
Copic markers:
skin- E21, E33, E37, R22
hair- C3, C5, C7, C9
clothes- Y00, Y11, Y13, G20, G21, YG03, G24, E44, E47, E49
bird- BG10, BG11, BG13, BG09, R20

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Amy! I really need to learn how to color dark skin. My friend always complain that I only color light skin tones. Love those DP! Your choices of DP are always so awesome!

~* steph :) *~ said...

so sweet, amy! love the colors and the DP! so pretty! you're so awesome~i love your creations! have fun on your days off! have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Maria Therese said...

Oh your card is so cute Amy!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

This is so adorable! What a cutie.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh she is absolutely adorable! Beth

donna mikasa said...

Quick and easy works for me! Love her darker skin tone--thanks for the recipe! Hope you have a relaxing weekend which you so deserve...

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! Have a fabulous day off!

Mel said...

She is gorgeous and that is beautiful background paper with the added little flowers. Gorgeous.

Alice said...

LOVE this quick cad, Amy!! hope you have a lovely weekend!! =)

Juls said...

just fab!! Love your DP the scallop detail and the ribbon! gorgeous card, love it! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

this is gorgoeus what a cutey love it

Tasha said...

Amy this is so pretty! Awesome colours and design
love tasha xx

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, Very, very cute. I love the paper and the flowers together. Ok, and your coloring as always is just perfect. I love it. Have a great weekend off. I have it off too, Yay for us! Kids don't know it, and I love to surprise them by picking them up from school. It really makes their day..Hugs, Lisa

Judith said...

Absolutely beautiful. x

Kim said...

Adorable, your skin coloring is fabulous!

Leanne said...

Wonderfully sweet card Amy! Love the spring colors.. Have a great weekend and enjoy the next few days of relaxation! =)

RiNNE said...

Amy, your simple card is gorgeous! Love that paper and those metal pearls are divine (I have to go get me some!!!). Your coloring is beeee--yooo-tiii-ful! Enjoy your days off! I'm happy to be off for a few as well!

Stamping Cafe said...

Love quick and easy, Amy! I wish my quick and easy can be as gorgeous as yours, love your card as always!!

Have a beautiful weekend!

WickedPixie said...

Oh, Amy, your card is unbelievably sweet!! I love how you have colored her skin - it is so pretty paired with that yummy yellow!! Have a wonderful weekend! :-)Traci

Joy said...

so cute! love those pure innocence images! I will have to start using those ones next! yay for you as you can relax this weekend! take it easy and ENJOY!

Danni said...

So super sweet!!

BJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa G. said...

Great card...love the colors!

MicheyMoo said...

I love these gorgeous images and have added several digi stamps to my collection. They're printed and ready to go....I just haven't had time to colour them and transform them into cards.

I'm loving this little darlin with her cutsie little friend. And, you've paired them perfectly with these gorgeous papers/ribbons/embellies.

You truly are the master!!

Btw, congrats on your cupcake inspiration win dearie. Win well deserved (of course).

xxx

Tammi said...

I think she's one of the few I haven't used lately, she's gorgeous here! Love that pretty paper and your colors and the way you did the sentiment with her! x

Crafty Jenn said...

Very simple and pretty. Sometimes that is the way to go. Great coloring on the bird. Another too cute Sassafrass dp.

<3 Jenn

Ελευθερία said...

one card better than the other!!!

crafty amy said...

I think it is safe to say you have been very lovely to this little darling those papers were made for her I LOVE it!

Hugs

Amy xx