Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gettin' sketchy

Sweet Saturday mornin' to ya!

Ahhh, one more day off... gotta love it. I hope everyone is enjoying today as much as I plan to. :)
One of things on my to-do list is getting a badge done so hopefully I'll have that ready to share with y'all tomorrow. ;)

Today I want to share with you the card I've made for Pam's Saturday Sketch challenge over at CA&Friends. You may recognize some more of that Basic Grey Lemonade card kit I've been using here... only three more cards to go and it will all be used up... sweet! I've also done a bit of altering by combining Cheeky Glamour's head and arm with digi WS Dressy Camille's body... I just figured it was about time for that little lady to get herself dressed, LOL! So now Glamour is all dressed up with no where to go, well, only until I figure out who to send her to that is. :)

So be sure to stop by Club Anya today and check out this fun sketch, we'd love to have you play along with us! :)

Okey dokey, I'm off to enjoy the day... stay classy San Diego!

Supply list:
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
paper and flourish rub ons- Basic Grey
digi stamp- The Greeting Farm (Wild Sprouts Dressy Camille)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Cheeky Glamour), American Crafts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versamark clear ink, Colorbox creamy brown chalk ink
American Crafts Zing white embossing powder
Zva teeny tiny pearls
ribbon
Ranger Stickles
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20, B00
hair- E31, E34, E37, E59
dress- RV23, RV25, RV29, RV69, RV10, RV11, RV34

27 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

She's just adorable Amy! I love the head/body combo, it's seriously just perfect! The papers you chose are just beautiful too, love it :0)

~Rach

RiNNE said...

Your altering is perfect! I just love her expression :). I adore the PPs! Have a great day off...can't wait to see your badge, Amy!

Leanne said...

I love anything altered! You totally rocked it.. Glamour looks ready for anything.. Love the combo of dp and pinks and yellows.. gorgeous.. I also love her wrap! Wonderful card! Can't wait to see your badge either. Enjoy ur Saturday! I plan to. =)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, This is a great card. She is sooo cute ine dressy clothes. I also love that paper. I haven't purchased any of it, but it sure is adorable. Have a great day off, Lisa

~* steph :) *~ said...

i love your card, it's so cute and sweet! the colors are so pretty! love camille's sparkley dress! your cards are always just so polished and beautiful! thanks for sharing and have a great weekend :)!!

Tasha said...

beautiful card Amy, love your mix of papers and the fab colours. Awesome colouring too
love tasha xx

Maria Therese said...

I just adore your stamp coloring!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I love the alteration, she's so sweet. Gorgeous colour scheme.

1LuvnMama said...

There ya go again with the altering . . . Dress Me! Great take btw! ;)

Unknown said...

So sweet!!! I love the papers you used :)

Kimberly S said...

So cute, and such a gorgeous little card! :)

Marlene said...

What a sweet card!

Mel said...

Gorgeous Amy.

Danni said...

I just love your creations! Wonderful card!!

donna mikasa said...

Another great alteration! Love all those teeny tiny pink pearls--perfect!

Alice said...

so cute!! such a lovely card!!

Tammy said...

What a cute card...You did great!
smiles...

Stamping Cafe said...

Your altering just ROCK, Amy! Love this gorgeous card!!

WickedPixie said...

This is such a perfect combo! That dress seems to be made for her! Lovely card! :-)Traci

MicheyMoo said...

Wow Glamour looks sooooo different with clothes on, lol! I nearly didn't recognise her....and from the look on her face, it seems she doesn't quite know herself either....or else she's done a little oopsie and has been caught out. hehehe

Seriously....these stamps/images keep talking to me....its like they're my new family and we're all cozy and intimate with each other. Scary. Lol!!

xxx

Angela said...

Amy, I love this they go so good together!! I just love seeing all your altering creations!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Susie Sugar said...

Coloured beautifully my new TGF stamps are on the way I just can't wait for them
xx

Crafty Jenn said...

"San Diaaago!" Lol! Now I'll have to watch Anchorman today.

Nice altered image. I like Glamour all dressed up. Those bitty pearls are fun.

<3 Jenn

Kathy K said...

Beautiful card....love the colors you used!!!

Ελευθερία said...

i really like the way you coloured her hair!!!!

JenRaff said...

Such a beautiful card!

crafty amy said...

As always your altering is just perfection and I am loving this colour combo it is so happy :D

xx