Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bright, bight, bright, sunshiny day!

Hello and good morning to you my friends!

After work and a class last night I was worried that I wouldn't have a card to share on my blog today.... yikes! Luckily I remembered that I hadn't posted the cards I made for the TGF relay challenge a few weeks back so that really saved my bacon!
This one was my favorite of the three because even though it was super quick everything on it just seemed to fall into place perfectly. I love, love, love Charlotte (keeping my fingers crossed for a rubber version someday), she is such a little hipster and just way too cool and fun to color. :)
I found this sheet of Sassafras paper in my stash and thought that the collage look of it made for an interesting background without all the work of having to create it myself... sweet!

All in all I had a lot of fun with this one and I can't wait to play with little Charlotte again. :)

Alrighty, it's time for me to make like a banana and split... have a good one! Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse and PTI
paper- Sassafras (Sweet Marmalade)
digi stamp- The Greeting Farm (Wild Sprouts Charlotte)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment), Sassafras (stitched border)
ink- Colorbox chestnut roan, Autumn Leaves (fire opal)
Sassafras button stickers
Copic markers:
skin- E21, E33, E37, R22, W5
hair- C3, C5, C7, C9, 100
clothes- BG32, BG34, BG49, Y35, Y38, YR04, Y13, Y15, Y19, R14, R17, E08

28 comments:

Leanne said...

Super cute Amy! I love the colors and Charlotte rocks it! She's so sassy! mmm... Have a gr8 day!

Leah l'Orange said...

i love the Sass paper, and Charlotte is fabulous! she's so SASSY!
gorgeous, sunny card, Mamie! ;)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I love the dp and the sentiment is perfect for her sassy attitude!

♥Rach♥ said...

All the bright colors just go with her perfectly, she has such attitude!

Juls said...

fab!!! Love the layout and all the gorgeous bright colours! Hugs Juls

Marlene said...

Beautiful! Love sassafras lass papers, but have never used them in my cards. You've shown me how this is possible. Love it!

Stephanie J said...

Thanks Amy - now I will be singing that line over & over, all day long! Love the card, btw - awesome, as usual!

Kerry said...

Awesome, I love sassafras paper too. :)

Lysa said...

So cute- I love the bright cheery colors!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fantastic bright cheery card! I love this Charlotte she a real gem! Beth

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Too cute! I love that paper! Fits Miss Charlotte perfectly :)
TFS! hugs, margie

donna mikasa said...

Super cute and oh, so cheery! Love the matching papers and I do hope GF turns Charlotte into rubber, too....

Stamping Cafe said...

Such a happy card with all these yummy patterned papers, Amy!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love these bright colors !!!
So fun !!! Perfect for this stamp.
Hugs
Mag :)

1LuvnMama said...

Boy, you are really wishing for some sun huh Amy! Luv this and Charlotte too! Hey, I'll be sending you a little "SUNSHINE" if I can get my butt to the post office today. ;)

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love the bright colors :)

Mel said...

Another gorgeous card, I love the stamp she is just oozing "You go girl" and the Sass lass papers behind looks amazing clever girl.

Unknown said...

this is gorgoeus i love the colours so beautiful

Alice said...

fabulous card, Amy!! love the collage background, perfect for her personality!! =)!

WickedPixie said...

What funky, fun, fabulous colors and prints!! I love that Sassafrass paper with her! :-)Traci

Joy said...

such a cute card! I am admiring all of you who have tried to color darker skin as I want to do that...just don't know how! you did a really good job at it. love the paper you used to! so glad you found something to post!

Kellie said...

OOOO wow Amy as always a gorgeous creation! The papers look perfect with your perfectly coloured TGF diva ;)
Hugs Kel xx

~* steph :) *~ said...

love your card, amy! it's so fun and sassy! thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

KarenB said...

Amazing card, so bright and fun and eyecatching. Just gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Super cute, Amy! Love the bright cheery fun colors!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORgEOUS card! This is so 70s and fabulous-or shall I say totally groovy? And Charlotte is perfection!

MicheyMoo said...

You're Charlotte totally rocks it Amy!! Hip'n'happnin babe. xxx

Ελευθερία said...

perfect colours and desing again!!!