Friday, August 21, 2015

Enjoy your special day...

TGIF everybody! 

Today I've got another birthday card for another challenge. This time I'm playing along in the ADFD challenge to 'add sequins'. I grabbed this sweet digi stamp called Little Striped Dress because I thought she would make for a cute birthday card. I also had this piece of striped paper waiting on my desk because I came across it last week while I was straightening up and it looked super summery to me so I had to pair it up with this little girl. I think they look quite nice together.  :)

Alrighty, lets hope that this weekend goes a lot better than the last one did. Fingers crossed for no new fire drama and I shall see ya all on Monday.  
Later gators! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- DCWV
digital stamp- A Day for Daisies (Little Striped Dress)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
Lawn Fawn washi tape
Studio Calico and Doodlebug sequins
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11
hair- E33, E99, E59
clothes- YG21, G43, B00, BG53, Y11, Y21, RV13, RV14, C0, E40, 0, YR21, YR12
balloons- YR00, YR21, YR12, B000, B00, BG53, RV21, RV13, RV14
ground- E30, E31, E43, YG25, YG17

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness this is super Sweet looking! !!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Have a fabulous weekend! !!
Hugs, Heidi

Julie D. Richards said...

So sweet. Sorry I have been MIA, sick hubby.

Tracey Ann said...

Love this Amy... the transparency you created with the balloons is inspiring to me... wanna learn! The washi tape... perfect! Really special card... Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent!! :)

Unknown said...

Love the way the stripes in her dress match the paper. What an adorable card!

Jen Leeflang said...

Oh how adorable! I love the colour palette! Thanks for joining us at A Day for Daisies for our "Sequins" challenge. Please come again soon!
Love
Jen L
ADFD DT